News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visitors From Afar on 5/31...

Started by Scarlett, May 23, 2008, 07:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Greetings good residents of Staffordshire!  Let it be known that on 5/31, Scarlett and Morwyn of Morelandshire will be visiting your shire for the first time!  And we couldn't be more excited!
From the photos posted, it looks like we'll be in for a wonderful day.  Small faires are always
such fun.  The cast looks fabulous and I've heard such good things about them.  I've also heard
good things about the shopping. And there's a pub! 
What more does a wench need? :D

Counting the days....
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Lady Guinness

My dear friend Scarlett, It is wonderful to hear that you guys are coming down. We will have a wonderful time! We will be set for tailgate as well!! :o

McGuinness

I'll be visiting for the first time as well the next day, June 1st. I can't wait to visit and check out a different shire than the one I'm used to. Hopefully my nobility costume will be finished with alterations by then, otherwise I'll be down as a peasant.

Hope to get to meet some of you there and put some faces with "names". Until then!

Scarlett

Looks like we'll miss you by a day Colleen!  And we missed you when we visited PARF too.  Someday our paths will cross...

Lady G - I am SOOOO looking forward to it!  I'll call you later this week before we embark on our journey.

Scotsman

Scarlett and Morwyn coming .... hmmm ... I better leave the camera at home ... less evidence!

We can't wait to see you guys! Lady G and I will have a nice tailgate kit ready!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

reese

OH excelent!  If you see the pack mule with 2 children dangling nearby, please come say, "Hi" to me.  I'm there all the time.

Reese

Dirtfarmer

I hope I can be there on Saturday to see our visitors, but that is up in the air at this point, just depends on how bad work beats me up this week and what I don't get completed. Just based on meeting you at PARF briefly a year or two ago, I think you'll have a good time...

I should be there Sunday for the flock that are going to invade us from PARF. 

Master James, I'll send you an email with what I know about that... we will have a few visiting nobles this weekend (lIncluding Colleen above) to play with and I have a list of names that Doc sent me.

Master James

Scarlett and Morwyn - Great news!  Will be great to see you!  I'm hoping we can make it up to Morlandshire again this year but its going to be hard to make it.

Lady Guiness and Scotsman - Looking forward to seeing you guys again.  No dancing this year so you are safe!  LOL

Colleen - We had a few down from PARF this past weekend and I look forward to seeing you.  If you do get your court gown completed, come by court and play with us for the day if you would like.  Who do you portray for court?

Can't wait to see you all there!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Master James

Quote from: Dirtfarmer on May 27, 2008, 11:23:39 AM
I hope I can be there on Saturday to see our visitors, but that is up in the air at this point, just depends on how bad work beats me up this week and what I don't get completed. Just based on meeting you at PARF briefly a year or two ago, I think you'll have a good time...

I should be there Sunday for the flock that are going to invade us from PARF. 

Master James, I'll send you an email with what I know about that... we will have a few visiting nobles this weekend (lIncluding Colleen above) to play with and I have a list of names that Doc sent me.

Dirt - That would be great!  Sounds like we will have a number of visiting nobles this weekend and it will be a fun time!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scarlett

I look forward to meeting you Master James!  Missed you when you visited our shire last season.  We should be quite easy to spot.  Just look for Scotman and his harem

Try not to get too beat up at work Dirtfarmer - it would nice to see you again!

Scotsman

Scarlett lass .. we do look forward to seeing you again! Our tailgate parties just aren't as fun without you and Morwyn involved ... you two have the true art of the mimosa guzzle down to a science  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

will paisley

Hmmmm, visiting nobles - sounds like it's time for Master Will to perform something along the lines of My Bonnie Lass, She Smelleth for Her Majesty  ;D
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Scotsman

Quote from: will paisley on May 28, 2008, 11:24:09 AM
Hmmmm, visiting nobles - sounds like it's time for Master Will to perform something along the lines of My Bonnie Lass, She Smelleth for Her Majesty  ;D

Are you talking about Scarlett and Morwyn ... and nobles in the same sentence? HA! Once again Will, you slay me! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend cousin.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Morwyn

Quote from: Scotsman on May 28, 2008, 01:42:44 PM
Quote from: will paisley on May 28, 2008, 11:24:09 AM

Are you talking about Scarlett and Morwyn ... and nobles in the same sentence? HA! Once again Will, you slay me! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend cousin.

Hey!  First we endure you using 'mimosa & guzzle' in the same description....and now this....hmmm..Scotsman...you know us too well.. :P

DuCoeur

SURPRISE!!!!

Syrac and I will once more be traveling South.  We will be arriving Friday night and will be ready for Tailgate on Saturday morning...and Sunday morning...

Can't wait to see everyone.  Scotsman, Lady Guinness...We missed you in TN, so we are glad we will be seeing you this weekend.

This is our first visit to VARF, and I, for one, am looking forward to it. 
SAfe journey to all and we will see you Saturday.

I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.