News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visitors From Afar on 5/31...

Started by Scarlett, May 23, 2008, 07:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Guinness

DuCoeur~Awesome!! What more could a lady ask for........a larger group of my favorite faire folk! You were missed in Tenn. We will just have to catch you up on all the beverage consumption you missed! (look out, you missed a lot!! ;D) We will have the tailgate down and ready for you both. Have a very safe journey and see you soon.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Man, I wanna come eat cheese paper with you guys!   :'(
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

DuCoeur

I almost forgot to mention, that this is the first Time Scarlett and Morwyn, Syrac and DuCoeur have ever been to a faire together...that wasn't GLMF or Pittsburgh...

Hmmm?  Talking heads, "burning Down the house" comes to mind.

Scotsman and Lady Guinness, Scarlett and Morwyn and now Syrac and moi (DuCoeur)....VARF, 8) 8) 8) hope you survive the experience...
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Tim T

Man, I'm really bummin'.

I don't think we'll be able to make it down at all this weekend.  I'd really like to see everybody thats coming down.  I know we'll be there for the next two weekends, but I'm really going to miss seeing you guys!
:'(
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Lady Guinness

Tim~ we will see you back at VARF on the 14th then (I think). It would have been great to see you guys sooner though. The Pittsburgh clan an awesome group of people. Maybe we can convince all of them to come to MDRF this year.

Scotsman

OMG!!!! The gangs all coming this weekend ... I better bust out my best kilt for this weekend! This could prove to be legendary!

Tim, too bad you guys can't make it! We will see you soon regardless!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Scarlett

So long as you don't bust out OF your best kilt!  Lest the Royal Guard taketh thee away!

Yes, it sounds like some serious trouble is brewing for this weekend.  Morwyn and I shall only be in
attendance on Saturday.  I have to take my son to a birthday party as soon as I get back to Pittsburgh on Sunday.  The things we do for our kids.

Excitement building.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Master James

WOW this is going to be a GREAT weekend!  Can't wait to see everyone!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

hmmm, I do have Sunday off...*wonders how the Universe could/would provide gas to and fro*

reese

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on May 29, 2008, 12:26:44 PM
hmmm, I do have Sunday off...*wonders how the Universe could/would provide gas to and fro*

Ehhhh, you don't need to eat for the next month or so  ;)

Reese

Scotsman

Get yourself to faire on Saturday and we will have plenty of chow at tailgate to last the day!

*... no cheese with wax, but cheese none the less*
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lowlandscot

Quote from: Scarlett on May 29, 2008, 08:30:25 AM
So long as you don't bust out OF your best kilt! 

Oh, Mel (Neidfyre) has a song for that....the special VARF edition of "Domhall Where's Thy Troosers?"

The winds blow high, the winds blow low,
Down the street in me kilt I'l go,
All the ladies shout HELLO!

(In best twanging Spotsyltucky accent):
Donald, whar's yore pants at?

Tim T

Lady Jai is considering a trip this weekend now that she's heard who's all coming.  The stuff we have to do on Saturday is only for a few hours in the middle of the day... we may be able to work something out!

Keep those fingers crossed! ;)
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Scotsman

Quote from: Tim T on May 29, 2008, 09:48:05 PM
Lady Jai is considering a trip this weekend now that she's heard who's all coming.  The stuff we have to do on Saturday is only for a few hours in the middle of the day... we may be able to work something out!

Keep those fingers crossed! ;)

Well let me sweetin the pot a bit! First round is on me ... second on Lady Guinness  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Have fun for me, can not get outta work on Saturday night!