News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visitors From Afar on 5/31...

Started by Scarlett, May 23, 2008, 07:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim T

Quote from: Scotsman on May 30, 2008, 06:04:31 AM
Well let me sweetin the pot a bit! First round is on me ... second on Lady Guinness  ;D

Bummer. :(  You guys will have to have fun without us this weekend.  We just can't work it out.

Have fun!!! ;D
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

will paisley

Quote from: Scarlett on May 29, 2008, 08:30:25 AM

Yes, it sounds like some serious trouble is brewing for this weekend.  Morwyn and I shall only be in
attendance on Saturday.  I have to take my son to a birthday party as soon as I get back to Pittsburgh on Sunday.  The things we do for our kids.

Verily, you were missed on Sunday - Captain Moone in particular was upset that you didn't call him.  He was quite impressed by your, erm, lung capacity during his performance of Old Dun Cow.

It was great to finally meet you on Saturday, even if Scotsman tried to sell you a bill of goods about my wedding (just because the Ring Bear had claws and fur, the wedding rings were shackles and Emrys Fleet brought a flock of rat puckers through the wedding during the "Speak now or forever hold your peace" bit does not mean the marriage wasn't legal  ;) )
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Scarlett

Will - The pleasure was all mine!  I had a great time, or so Morwyn tells me.  I am glad my singing abilities were appreciated by SOMEONE!  This is a nice little faire that I'm sure will only continue to grow and improve.

The cast was wonderful - especially those adorable wee ones who wooed me and Morwyn so splendidly.

But the heat!  Yikes!  Can the Queen do something about that dreadful Virginia weather?  LOL...

Til next time!
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Lady Guinness

It was a wonderful weekend...to share faire with my friends is one of my "simple pleasures" in life. I can not wait to see you all again this summer.

reese

Thanks for playing. I think you all were wonderful and so pleasing to the senses.   

Reese

Master James

I am sorry we didn't actually get the chance to meet but I was busy with the court.  I'm hoping we can swing a weekend up to Pittsburgh again this year but that will really depend as our schedule is pretty packed between faire, other commitments and m'lady's work.  If we don't make it this year  :'(  We'll DEFINITELY make it back there next year.  It was a great faire.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51