News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mediaeval Baebes: Are they coming?

Started by cowgrrl, May 23, 2008, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgrrl

On the previous version of the board there was a thread about trying to get the Mediaeval Baebes to do a weekend or two at TRF.  I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about them possibly coming or not.  TIA!

Son of Ugly

I've been wondering about this as well.  I sent my request to Jeff Baldwin (TRF's entertainment director) a few months ago without ever receiving a response.   Last week, I went to the Mediaeval Baebes website to see if there were any U.S. dates posted.  I found nothing specific, but it did still say that they will be touring the U.S. and  Canada October 15 through November 30 of this year.  Since I've yet to receive any response from Mr. Baldwin, I recently re-sent my request along with a question asking if there was any news on this.  So far, there's still been no response.  Someone in the previous version of this thread mentioned that Mr. Baldwin is a very busy man and I can certainly understand that, but if he could just respond to one of our requests it would be much appreciated.  The message could then be passed on to the rest that are curious.  I know that there were a few of us in the Mediaeval Baebes thread on the previous version of this forum as well as a few of my fellow members on the forums over at www.trfcam.com that were interested in this.

If anyone else wants to send or re-send a request to Mr. Baldwin, here's the email address:  producer@texrenfest.com  Hopefully it's still not too late to make it happen.

Also, in case anyone out there hasn't heard of Mediaeval Baebes or wants more info along with a few samples of their music, here's a link to their website: www.mediaevalbaebes.com  Maybe once you've heard their music and see how beautiful they all are, you'll send Mr. Baldwin a request as well.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oh I thought this was a thread about when Hot Chicks would be visiting your Faire... ;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Son of Ugly

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 29, 2008, 12:49:41 PM
Oh I thought this was a thread about when Hot Chicks would be visiting your Faire... ;D

If Mediaeval Baebes performed at TRF, we would have 6 more hot chicks (in addition to ones that are already there) visiting the faire!  ;D