News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Escondido Anyone?

Started by Kruzar, October 08, 2009, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kruzar

So the Escondido Fall Ren Faire is coming up really soon....

Anyone planning on going?

We are really looking forward to it, and will be there all dressed up as normal...
Gentleman Rogue

Irelandraven

I am planning on going but the sad part is......I may be alone.

My husband would rather stick a hot fork in his eye.

I am trying to get my best friends sister to go so I hope I won't be alone. She dresses up as well so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

My plan was to go as a Sorceress and wear my cloak because I am assuming it will be cool enough.

Anyone else going?
"So quoth the Raven.......Nevermore"

"I become insane with long intervals of horrible sanity"

Valiss

Luciana

Quote from: Irelandraven on October 28, 2009, 02:18:21 PM
I am planning on going but the sad part is......I may be alone.

My husband would rather stick a hot fork in his eye.

I am trying to get my best friends sister to go so I hope I won't be alone. She dresses up as well so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

My plan was to go as a Sorceress and wear my cloak because I am assuming it will be cool enough.

Anyone else going?

Hello Irlandraven. I intend to be there on Sunday, 11/1 with my daughter. My hubby will not be caught dead at the faire.

Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Luciana

Quote from: Valiss on October 29, 2009, 11:25:02 AM
When is it?

October 31 and November 1 , if I'm not mistaken. And also November 7 and 8.

Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

as my dog thinks I am.

Abbot Bubo

I'll be driving down for the 2nd weekend (Nov. 6-8).  Camping with Sons of Thunder/House Leviathan.  I'll be carrying a large cast iron spoon and I'll have my German Shepherd (white/black) with me as well.  I've never been to Esco faire but could use a good one to hold me over until Estrella War.

Irelandraven

I am not sure which day I am going its going to be either the 7th or the 8th I want to go Halloween weekend but sadly I can't.

I will be in the outfit you see in my avatar picture but I am turning it into a sorceress, Lords I hope it won't be warm that day.  ???

Luciana

* sigh * So I will be alone again. I cannot make it the following weekend. Is my son's b'day party on Saturday and made other plans for Sunday. Maybe next time.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

as my dog thinks I am.

Kruzar

It looks like we will be going the 2nd weekend.  This weekend is way to packed with all the Halloween activities...
Gentleman Rogue

Irelandraven

Looks like its the 8th for me, I am looking forward to it because waiting a year for Pleasure Faire is torture.

So, who is going on the 8th?

Luciana I wish you could make it the second weekend, we could have a "husbands-who-would-rather-poke-his-eye-with-a-hot-fork" day  :D

Luciana

Quote from: Irelandraven on October 30, 2009, 10:19:19 PM
Luciana I wish you could make it the second weekend, we could have a "husbands-who-would-rather-poke-his-eye-with-a-hot-fork" day  :D

I wish the same Irelandraven. I'll try my best to make it but I'll not hold my breath on that. maybe we ca get together for the Pleasure Faire.

Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

as my dog thinks I am.

Kruzar

Had a great time on Saturday at the faire.  Wish I had pictures (was the first faire for the little one), but camera didn't work when we got there...

Never the less... we had a great time, and definetly have a new faire attendee in the works...
Gentleman Rogue

Irelandraven

Quote from: Kruzar on November 09, 2009, 02:11:47 PM
Had a great time on Saturday at the faire.  Wish I had pictures (was the first faire for the little one), but camera didn't work when we got there...

Never the less... we had a great time, and definetly have a new faire attendee in the works...

I had every intention to go but I woke up Saturday with Bells Palsy, lucky me right?

I hope you had fun for both of us!

I really wanted to go and damn the camera for not working =)

Irelandraven

Quote from: Luciana on November 02, 2009, 03:35:14 PM
Quote from: Irelandraven on October 30, 2009, 10:19:19 PM

I wish the same Irelandraven. I'll try my best to make it but I'll not hold my breath on that. maybe we ca get together for the Pleasure Faire.

I think we should plan the Pleasure Faire! Hopefully my Bells will have cleared up by then but if not then I will just have to have half smile pictures...

Kruzar

We definetly had a blast at the faire, and I can't wait till faire season gets going again next year....  We will probably attend the Pirate faire if they have it this year as well, but I didn't see any signs up saying it would be going...

Definetly going to the Pleasure Faire when it is open again.  We had a blast there last year.

Only bad thing... I won't have my newly ordered boots till mid-April... but should have them in time for Rendevous in Scarborough.... (just got fitted for some Windwalker boots this weekend)
Gentleman Rogue