News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank You EVERYONE!

Started by Master James, October 06, 2009, 02:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

Thank you everyone for making m'lady and my very first experience as guest cast anywhere SO very enjoyable!  We were welcomed into Morelandshire as though we had been there for the full run and immediately made to feel comfortable and part of the family.  Yes Doctor M I realize the only reason you let us show up as cast was to put us on the parapet and harrass the mundanes ..... er .... welcome the guests into Morelandshire!   ;D  And we enjoyed every minute of it!  We had a grand time from opening cannon through closing cannon and seeing the guests out.  You could not have been more welcoming and m'lady and I thank you greatly for that.  We were even included in the final toast and that was a VERY special moment for us.  Thank you one and all!  Please come visit us at VARF in the spring and I'll return the favor.  I am very sad that Morelandshire is closed for the year now because I want to come back and do it again!  Well I guess that will have to wait until next year.   :'(  Until we meet again and hopefully it will be soon.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Professor M

Master James, it was great having you both there.  I wish we had more time, too.  The cast was spread a bit thin this season and I felt like I was always on the move to cover as much ground as possible.  Hopefully I'll get to VARF this year and we can spend more time interacting.  Thank you SO much for taking a parapet shift.  I agree with you that it's great fun up there, but doing it 2-3 times a day for 13 days gets a little old, and it was great to have the break.  Thank you for that.  I hope our paths cross again soon.
- Professor M -
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Capt Spleen

Master James,
                   Good to see you and your beautiful lady. And to dance in the period style with their majesties on Saturday.

Met up with many old and new ren-friends. Decent weather. Great energy, good drink, banter, and interaction was abound.

Thanks to all!