News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

parts of a ship/ need help

Started by daylight, May 24, 2008, 08:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daylight

I need to know the parts of a ship, can anyone please help? Any help would be great. Thank you so much. ;D  P.S. thanks to all those who helped me with the pirate lingo. ;D

redlegsmcleod

This web site should help. www.thepirateking.com look under ships & sailing.
Parttime Mercenary, Parttime Pirate. Which ever pays the best.

daylight

Thanks Redlegsmcleod. What a good site for many things once again thanks. ;D

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

There be only two parts of a ship which ye should concern your mind with.

The parts that are wet and the parts that are dry. 
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

Blackjack Roberts

Quote from: Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter on May 27, 2008, 09:20:42 AM

I would add the part what holds the rum, meself. ;)

Rage

Quote from: Blackjack Roberts on May 28, 2008, 08:09:47 PM
Quote from: Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter on May 27, 2008, 09:20:42 AM

I would add the part what holds the rum, meself. ;)

And here I thought he was talking about the parts of the ship where you can drink rum and the parts where you can't drink rum. For the life of me the only place I was thinking you can't drink rum is the areas around the cannons that being when they are being fired. Fire and rum... then again, they could just blow hugh fireballs instead of firing the cannons but that would be a waste of rum.

I so want some rum but the scurvy Dr. won't let me have any until I am off the blood thinners.

daylight

Well I`ll be thank`n you all so much for yer help. I do love pirates. So wet and dry or rum and fire. Wll I`ll be hav`n The rum meself. That`s the part I be lik`n best. ;D

Blackjack Roberts

Quote from: daylight on May 30, 2008, 06:55:46 PM
Well I`ll be thank`n you all so much for yer help. I do love pirates. So wet and dry or rum and fire. Wll I`ll be hav`n The rum meself. That`s the part I be lik`n best. ;D

Aye, I'll be seconding that, Mate.

Actually, I were think'n a the hold...but who be I ta argue a point....as long as the rum's not gone. ;)

Rage, mate......no rum???!!!.....That sawbones be a bloody torturer if'n ye ask me! :o

Rage

Your right Blackjack but I finally got umm to agree to sip here n there. I'm sure his arm will heal fine but he won't be done any donesawen after the armtwisten he got from me....lol...

Yeah rum thins the blood even more. I offered to just use rum but he didn't think it was a goo didea.

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL