News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FLARF 2010 countdown

Started by Auryn, October 13, 2009, 11:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auryn

Do you have to show an ID when you pick it up or when you use it on different days??
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Squire Mickey

Not here. Just the medallion. Not sure how they are going to be doing it this year though...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Auryn

Well I got myself a job at FLARF this year so you should all come by and say hi being as I will be there every day of faire  ;D
Can you tell I'm excited. I won't really get to wear much of my own garb but small price to pay i think- and it takes off some of the stress of getting some things finished in time.

I was there yesterday doing some paperwork and they said that -at least for FLARF- you need to take your print out receipt (if you bought your pass online) and your ID to the will call window and they will give you a special pass that acts as your season pass.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Finnian

Oh that's good to know! I only have a one-day pass right now, but now I will need to upgrade, which I know they told me I can do at the box office when I go the first day. :) Neat!

Auryn

Come on people,
lets get excited
we are down to less than 3 days from opening cannon

Squire Mickey

Well we just got our final approvals for our booth at BARF, so we will not be able to make it down to FLARF  :(

However, stop by the Two Gentlemen of Fortune Booth at BARF the last 2 weekends when you are done down there!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Finnian

I'm excited and can't sleep!

But that last parts because my step dad keeps me up till 1 or 2am everynight talking about garb. XD