News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please keep my family in your prayers

Started by wyckdblyss, October 13, 2009, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordwriothsley

I will second everything that Rani just said Wyckd. Please let you Aunt Susan know that she still remains in my thoughts and prayers as always.

God Bless you and Happy Birthday to you as well my dear.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

wyckdblyss

Thank you Rani and lordwriothsley. I appreciate the birthday wishes, though I must admit I have come to a point where it is just another day...lol. To be honest I had almost forgot that Tues. was my b/day until I got to work and there was a gift and card on my desk...I was actually confused for a moment...hehe ??? ;D
But again, thank you for everything. Everyone here, esp. the two of you have made this journey so much easier, I have found out who my true friends are. You have been more supportive than some of the people that I have considered close friends (I have known them over 20 yrs), and yet I have gotten no support from them...and I have yet to meet you guys face to face and you have been nothing but supportive. I love you all!!  :-*
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70