News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ladies of RenFaire

Started by Xanthenes The Unbalanced, October 14, 2009, 12:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Okay, I decided to skip the "Girls of RenFaire" tag for obvious, or not so obvious, comparisons.  Though I must admit, "Renaissance Girls Gone Wild" did have a nice ring to it.   :)

Let this be a thread where we simply admire the beauty of the fairer sex, captured at all of our faires, in all their resplendent glory.  Here are a few of my favorites from the '09 season:

(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Ok, I'll play along...

Lady Pauleena?  ;)

Err, no seriously now.  :)

And another real hottie to finish the post.  :o

Jon.

lordwriothsley

Okay Xanthenes I could easily get used to this now cause in my opinion what better than a beautiful woman at a Ren Faire to admire her beauty. Nice shots by the way and Jon nice what a catch Lady Pauleena is. I'm sure she'd have tons of men who would like to have their picture taken with her anytime if you ask me.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Jon, you've got some awesome shots in there, but you owe me a new keyboard after Lady Pauleena.  Figures that picture would come up just as the Diet Coke was going down.
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Jon.

Reaper

Jon you're a bad bad person... :D

Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

It turns out that I have a real shortage of "ladies with beards" photos.  And, no, that's not a Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise reference.

(This space for rent)

Lady Ashly

Wow! All of these pictures are wonderful. Such lovely ladies!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Well, I still think the jury's out on a couple of John's "lovely ladies", but the rest certainly are.   :)
(This space for rent)

Dragonlord

It's about time someone creates a topic like this!!  Wonderful pics Xanthenes.  What faire was this?  With beatuies such as those there, I need to add to the list of faires to attend.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Dragonlord on October 15, 2009, 08:26:03 PM
It's about time someone creates a topic like this!!  Wonderful pics Xanthenes.  What faire was this?  With beatuies such as those there, I need to add to the list of faires to attend.

Jon and I captured these beautiful (again, with the possible exception of the "two follically challenged" specimens) ladies at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. 
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

It should be noted that the only reason I keep bringing up those pictures is that they're funny as hell, Jon.

Oh yeah, and the fact that they've scarred me for life.   :)
(This space for rent)

Hausfrau Monica

I propose a counter post for the ladies to share their photos of the men of faire.... leather, kilts, oh my!

Tipsy Gypsy

Lady Pauleena reminds me, will we see Sally and her fetching pectoral pelt at TRF this year?

Beautiful photography here; this is going to be a great thread! :)
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"