News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ladies of RenFaire

Started by Xanthenes The Unbalanced, October 14, 2009, 12:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric the Ugly

Arise sadly dead thread!

This entire forum is pointless without this thread!!!  ;D

In the spirit of that: My girl's girls. ;)

lordwriothsley

Okay I think i'm jealous now.....but nice photo though.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Merlin the Elder

Okay, I'm going to mention this since there was a "complaint" in another thread, and I questioned why boobs are okay, but buns aren't...

So I want everyone to look at this photo (and there is absolutely NO disparaging intent here...just trying to make a point)  Is this a photo looking down at a bosom, or is someone with very long hair bending over to display a "plumber's crack?" (I have no problem with either, for the record)

My thesis: The only visual difference between boobs and bum is the direction it's pointing.  ;) :P ::) :o ;D 8)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

arbcoind

Photo is looking down, but I can "see" a bum as well.

Gina

amy

either direction... these ladies are Shore Purty!

BarbarianQueen

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on May 27, 2012, 07:27:57 PM
Okay, I'm going to mention this since there was a "complaint" in another thread, and I questioned why boobs are okay, but buns aren't...

So I want everyone to look at this photo (and there is absolutely NO disparaging intent here...just trying to make a point)  Is this a photo looking down at a bosom, or is someone with very long hair bending over to display a "plumber's crack?" (I have no problem with either, for the record)

My thesis: The only visual difference between boobs and bum is the direction it's pointing.  ;) :P ::) :o ;D 8)

I think I know who you may be talking about...  ;D

Anyway, here's a photo of me I found on someone else's photo collection - at TRF, NOT Scarby :) (would probably been arrested...)

Merlin the Elder

We WILL meet someday, BQ. My Nimue saw you at the Cat & Fiddle Saturday. I believe her words were [edited for PG], "Holy shirt! I wish I looked like that!"
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

gypsylakat

Girl's of ren faire? I give you SQUIRRELS of ren faire!
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Bogie

Picture snapped of Prima while at CRF this year. Figured it'd fit in but I might be a little biased.

Capt. William Drake

All the ladies in these pictures are true beauties and make my heart pine for the start of faire season. Thank you again.  :)
Psalms 115: "Not to us, Lord not to us but to your name the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." Amen.

Jaqen

I love the women of the renfaire more than a turkey leg

Poldugarian Warrior

All of these ladies can be seen at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. And they are fine as always.

Jay Byrd

Jay Byrd

At the Robin Hood Springtime Faire in Ct

Jay Byrd