News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ladies of RenFaire

Started by Xanthenes The Unbalanced, October 14, 2009, 12:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

ok... officially now my new favourite thread...

;D

lady M

Quote from: Jon Foster on October 14, 2009, 01:11:43 PM
Ok, I'll play along...

Lady Pauleena?  ;)

Err, no seriously now.  :)

And another real hottie to finish the post.  :o

Jon.

With ladies as lovely as these I may have a chance.   :o

But seriously Xanthenes and Jon great pics, soo colorful.

Jon Foster

Seriously, Paul was pretty cool. He's no longer with us though. He's moved to Alaska to teach at a school for a while.

Mitch, well, Mitch is usually walking around in chainmail with a duck on his head so to see him in a dress, well, it's a picture perfect moment!

Jon.

dbaldock

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Okay, MiRF can't be the only faire that allows ladies entrance to the grounds, right?   :)

(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Nope. First shot posted today from the Mid Michigan Renaissance Festival. The shooting conditions were harsh with the low light levels under the heavy tree cover but I was a bit more prepared for it this year. I shot most of the day between 800 and 1600 ISO.

Jon.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Jon Foster on October 18, 2009, 09:57:05 PM
Nope. First shot posted today from the Mid Michigan Renaissance Festival. The shooting conditions were harsh with the low light levels under the heavy tree cover but I was a bit more prepared for it this year. I shot most of the day between 800 and 1600 ISO.

Jon.

Terrific shot, Jon.  Love it.

//By the way, how do you like MMRF?  Trying to decide if I'll go shoot up north next weekend or hit MMRF. 

///Of course, if this 14 minute vid I'm doing isn't approved by then, I'll be doing neither.
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Thanks.  ;)

I like MMRF. It's a small and comfortable faire. The woods make it a dreamy place to shoot. Your style of shooting would fit in very well with the scenery too. Look at my PBase site for more shots...

Jon.

Lord Virgil

thank you guys for the great pics and the good laughs.  This could really be a great thread if the other faires would chip in...Hint hint ;)...
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Some from CoRF

Tanya... future Pyrates Way Wench of the Quarter

I'd post more but pbase seems to prevent them from showing up and gixes me a Red X no matter what I try

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Wonderful shots, Lady!  Methinks you should kick Pbase in the arse and get some more posted!  :)
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Hey, I recognize a couple of those TXRFer's.  ;D

Jon.

Malcolm

YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Well, now this baby's taking off.  Great shots, guys!
(This space for rent)