News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ontario Faires and Festivals ... Building a List

Started by dunedon, May 24, 2008, 09:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianwyn

Huzzah!

I will be there...with my man, Master Ravyne, his son and my daughter. This will be our first visit to Gregors Crossing, actually the first faire for our children.

I too am doing an excited little dance....  :)

Be well...and see you Saturday!!!!

Arianwyn

PrincessSara

Has the faire in Simcoe/Waterford been confirmed?

LadyJuliana

Did anyone take pictures at Gregor's Crossing? Since I didn't get to go, I'd like to live vicariously!  :D

Arianwyn

I took a few shots...have them on my home PC so will post later...of the joust on Saturday mostly....was a good day.

Arianwyn

Aelwyn

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
Find me on Facebook as Aelwyn Daeira
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Cornwall

Quote from: dunedon on March 09, 2009, 09:36:05 AM
I can update and confirm the Faires In Time dates for this year:

The Pirate Festival August 1st - 3rd, with an extended evening show on August 1st, a family affair during the day ... an adult only evening, to be held at Country Heritage park in Milton Ontario.  (www.thepiratefestival.com)

Country Renaissance Festival September 26th - 27th ... also to be held at Country Heritage Park. (www.countryrenfest.com)

Websites are being updated and worked on, at least a splash page should be up and running this week.

Vendor and Volunteer forms should be available on the websites when they go up ... I'm shooting for mid-March so please keep checking back.  You can also check out www.fairesintime.com for news releases and information on all our 2009 shows (Pirates, Ren Fest, Halloween and Christmas for 2009) as it becomes available.

See you all at the faires this summer, looking forward to a busy schedule!

Keith (keith@fairesintime.com)

Cool, can hardly wait for the Pirate Festival.  The Country Renaissance Festival sounds interesting.  Hope they finish the website for it.