News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Building !

Started by WindChime, October 17, 2009, 10:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindChime

Hey Everyone I thought that now that everything is final I would let you all know I have officially got a booth for ORF.  Dad and Mom help finance it for me. Next year I will have 2 locations. The first one in Kentucky and the new one in Ohio. The building is already a jewelry booth and we have been friends with the owners for years and she asked me earlier this year if I wanted to get her booth since we have similar items,  we had several discussions and today we paid for it. I'm so happy and this will probally be one of the best things I can do to try to get my business off the ground and really moving.  The booth is across from the Swordsman stage so I know it is a busy location and it's on a main road. The bonus to getting this booth is now I can actually find some items I've been looking for to have at Kentucky. Yeah more " JINGLES " , I've finally found ankle bells that I like.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

CapnFayeCutler

Congrats dearie! I'm very happy for you (and new shiny things!)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

YAY CHER-BEAR!  <3  I'm so happy for you.  ^.^  It's always so good to hear great news from those we love, and being across from the Swordsman stage is FANTASTIC!  I'm going to do a happy-ear-splitting-Jinx-squee for you, and I can't wait to give you a hug and congratulate you in person!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Ratman and Bobin

HUZZAH!!! We are so excited to hear about your new shop! The location you describe sounds very familiar  :D. Great location, great product, great people, you're sure to succeed!

Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

amy

I for one will make a point to find you and be a charter patron!   Good Luck!
Amy