News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Half price tickets for ORF on WNCI 97.9

Started by Dragonlord, September 24, 2009, 12:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonlord

http://wnci.wncideals.com/
If anyone is looking for tickets for the faire, WNCI has a special on their website for half price.  Tickets go on sale Friday Sept. 25th at 9:30 am.  There is a limit of 4 tickets per transaction.  Not as good a deal as they had last year and we're almost halfway thru the run but still, any chance to save some money is welcome.  If the special is like last years, the tickets go pretty quick so make yourself a reminder to order them at 9:30.  

Just noticed also, if you click on the "Deals and Steals" link on the page, they have the same deal but it starts at 8:35 am.  Here's the link to that one. http://wlzt.columbus-deals.com/

Ratman and Bobin

Thanks for posting this Dragonlord, we have 4 tickets on the way!  ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
ps. Are we going to see you at ORF this year????
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Dragonlord

Yes, I will be there Sunday.  Am hoping to make opening cannon.  Wish they would have had this deal sooner so I could use them this weekend but I still have some coming to use during the remainder of the run.  Hope to see you two there.

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Ratman and Bobin

WLZT still has tickets available.  ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

Kymberleigh

This may be a silly question, but how do you actually use the half priced ticket?  I have never gotten one before this and am wondering.  Do you take it to the ticket window, get the little paper ticket and go in, or do something else with it?  Thanks!
I'm not shy... I'm a passive socialite

CapnFayeCutler

I bought mine online and they mailed me an actual ticket the next week. :) I think with the actual ticket you can just walk up to the gate and they'll take it.
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on October 09, 2009, 07:54:10 PM
I think with the actual ticket you can just walk up to the gate and they'll take it.
You are absolutely correct Capn! ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

CapnFayeCutler

Awesome! I figured it would be similar to how they did season passes last year. I am looking forward to avoiding lines on closing weekend. ;)
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575