News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Stone Towers Renaissance Faire, June 20 - 21

Started by Sweet T, June 23, 2008, 10:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet T

Greetings all!

We just arrived home from attending this Faire and I thought I would let you all know about it in case you can attend next year.

It's put on by Medieval Fantasies Company in the Natural Chimneys Park, Mt. Solon.

The park itself was very nice. The Chimneys were fun to see and the scenery on the drive up was worth the trip by itself. Excellent camping conditions and pet friendly. The lawn of the Faire ground was so nice I must make a special note of it. Soft grass, no burrs, stickers or stinging ants.

A very well organized event. Additional entertainment provided by a local equestrian group doing a catch the ring on a spear type competition.

Patrons were mostly locals and persons at the camp ground. Would like to see more Rennies attend. It did rain every afternoon, but not for too long.

If you are a vendor, this is a nice one weekend show. If a visitor, you will enjoy the scenery and other entertainment.

Regards,
Sweet T