News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Faire Photos!

Started by amy, October 21, 2009, 10:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy

I wish I had the opportunity to take more pictures but we were so caught up in the event that I almost never touched my camera!  Almost every photo with people or court was way blurry do to the ambiance lighting.  I'll try harder at the faire.  Here are just a couple of the terrific table settings that the guests laid for their wonder German inspired meal.   Yummy!

amy

The weather was lovely and the colors were amazing and everyone seemed to be having a terrific weekend.  Lady Catherine makes a most alluring Gypsy dancer and the "orange clan" was there in force but due to my poor photography skills I have no pics worth posting.  :(   Great shot of our own Renfairephotog too! Please enjoy what was postable and we will wait for the good ones from others.

check it out on flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/32754937@N05/sets/72157622666542134/

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Fairy photographer

amy

Oh thank you for sharing the terrific pic!   Hope your basement is drying up!

Jeznora Afterkin

Is there any chance anyone has taken photos of the time-traveling steampunk group? Or of its members?  ???

BamaWoodsman

I've just started editing mine but I don't think I got any pics of that group.  It definitely looked cool and kinda had my group thinking we should do something similar.  If I find any I'll post them. I think I took around 500 pics over the 2 days so we'll see what I got.

renfairephotog

Didn't get them we were busy in the booth when they went by. Very cool costumes though.
Fairy photographer

Lady Catherine

thanks again, rfp ! it is awesome!  too bad i looked sleepy... or drunk.... or both!  :)
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Lord William

Here is a slide show from the 2009 Feast! Hope everyone enjoys!

Lady Anna

Amy,

I didn't know that was you at the faire on sat. I am the girl in your pic with the cossack grey shirt/dark hair. I would have said hello if I had known it was you. :) Your costumes were lovely, everyone in my group commented on them.

Lady Anna
Lady Anna

Alphonse

Nasty old necromancer

Alphonse

Not to worry though, he was outnumbered and thus caused no harm...

Alphonse

In fact it was safe enough for ferrets and little fairys to come out and play...

Alphonse