News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call for this weekend.

Started by SleepyArcher, October 22, 2009, 03:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehan

Mehan checking in... the Ewan will be there also - and knowing "what a difference a gay makes" will be able to spot all the local FOPs and looking forward to meeting the "away" ones.....

Course, it seems like all of us will be wet....... but I just put together the most wonderful "sacrifice feathers".... so I am sure it will be a great weekend...   

Lady_Glorianna

Quote from: mehan on October 22, 2009, 07:41:49 PM
Course, it seems like all of us will be wet.......
Hopefully just for Saturday ::)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Master James

Yup Saturday still looks wet but Sunday looks GLORIOUS!  See everyone tomorrow!!!!  May not make it up there though until around noon - 1 though.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

sir oswyn dagworth

Michelle and I will be there both days.
Smack'n M"Crack
Oculus Nox Clan O'Patrick
Prince Oswyn Dagworth consort to Anne Queen of Denmark

will paisley

I feel silly posting to these things, as I'm there every day, every weekend, from within a half hour of opening till after closing, but then again, I hardly ever see any of the people who come in from out of town who post to these threads, so I guess I should let everyone who's not a die hard regular know.  Always here, nearly always on the "home team" side of the White Hart, always front row for Pub Sing and second row for the O'Dannys (as specified in the restraining order).
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

Dirtfarmer

Yup... I'll be in there like swim wear.

SleepyArcher

hahaha yes be very afraid! oh how we will make people laugh, cry, cringe, and run away very fast!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

LadySeasan

Just a few more hours! Can't wait to see you all.  I will be wearing silver and black, with a silver and black top hat. If you see me, scream for me!
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Feline Groovy

Ahhh.  My hug-o-meter has been recharged a bit thanks to yesterday's meanderings and I feel much better now.  I didn't quite find everyone I hoped to but that just means those people owe me two next time we see each other.  :) 

And man, naked rennie day felt even stranger than I thought it would, heh.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

will paisley

Quote from: SleepyArcher on October 23, 2009, 08:00:58 PM
hahaha yes be very afraid! oh how we will make people laugh, cry, cringe, and run away very fast!

You were quite successful - I even knew what to expect and still had to fight a strong inclination to inch away from you in that outfit (inch away from you at the speed of an Olympic sprinter, that is). 

Quote from: LadySeasan on October 25, 2009, 12:54:31 AM
Just a few more hours! Can't wait to see you all.  I will be wearing silver and black, with a silver and black top hat. If you see me, scream for me!

Damn, saw you, said to myself "I'll find her later", turned around, and I was singing the last song at Pub Sing already. Next year, no DOW outfit and not nearly so much mayhem planned.

Master James

It was great seeing everyone!  Sleepy - GREAT TIME!  Can't wait until next year!  We'll hopfully have more FOPs by then and we'll have our own parade!  LOL!  Yes be afraid, be VERY afraid!   ;D
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

LadySeasan

Quote from: Master James on October 26, 2009, 01:45:55 PM
It was great seeing everyone!  Sleepy - GREAT TIME!  Can't wait until next year!  We'll hopfully have more FOPs by then and we'll have our own parade!  LOL!  Yes be afraid, be VERY afraid!   ;D

im still trying to convince my husband to be a FOP, I think I am almost there!  as long as I make him some very pretty garb ;)

And William! I saw you too, and kept saying, I will catch up with him to take pictures, but the day went by so fast!!!
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

SleepyArcher

Thank you all for a wonderful weekend. I had a blast on Sunday with all of you. I believe Sir PA and I were a hit hehe. I was fun making all of you cringe...especially Scotsman.

If I may ask all of you with pictures of me in any of yours if you could send them to me and if you could get them from anyone who is not on the boards. I didn't have room for a camera in my pouch. Thanks a million. Ren mail me and I will give you me email.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

will paisley

Quote from: LadySeasan on October 26, 2009, 07:30:49 PM
And William! I saw you too, and kept saying, I will catch up with him to take pictures, but the day went by so fast!!!

There were dozens of pictures taken of me Sunday.  Just look on Facebook - I keep getting tagged notifications every time I turn around.

Quote from: SleepyArcher on October 27, 2009, 06:04:09 AM
If I may ask all of you with pictures of me in any of yours if you could send them to me and if you could get them from anyone who is not on the boards. I didn't have room for a camera in my pouch. Thanks a million. Ren mail me and I will give you me email.

God, I hate to use this online community tool to advertise another, but I've seen several pictures of the two of you on Facebook already.  For that matter, spanky's pictures should be coming up here soon.

Master James

Well here is a taste of the two of us!  Sleepy I'll renmail you and get your email.

Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51