News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need some more help indentifying a character

Started by justsomeguytn, October 28, 2009, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justsomeguytn

On opening weekend there was a lady with a small dragon on her sholder wearing goggles (she was, not the dragon) and had a sut smudged face.  I think she was a lane character because she had a basket beside her.  Unfourtunately I don't think I have a picture of her.  Does anyone know anything about her and her act?

Malkavian

I'm not sure either--pretty sure she's new this year though, or else my memory's getting bad (worse)

Sir Sebastian Phoenix

I believe this young lady is who you speak of...She is a new street performer this year but I have not had the pleasure of meeting her.
Sir Sebastian Phoenix
Baron of the Black Plains
Commander of the Bradwei Eights
Lt in their Majesties Royal Guard

justsomeguytn

Yep, that's her.  I found another pic on flickr and was about to post it.  I kind of like dragons so I was wondering what her act was.  I saw her once on Saturday opening weekend and never saw her again to talk to her.

RatherUnwieldly

That would be my very good friend and street troupe-mate Kerry, or Stormy Brimstone the Dragon Keeper, and she is indeed a first year cast member.  Her bits revolve around both the baby dragon on her shoulder, her basket of dragon eggs, the fact that she has gone mute from the smoke and flame of the dragons and giving people 'fight lessons'.  :)

Tammy

I saw her today!! She's adorable! I told her she's been mentioned on here!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

justsomeguytn

Quote from: RatherUnwieldly on October 29, 2009, 09:21:30 PM
That would be my very good friend and street troupe-mate Kerry, or Stormy Brimstone the Dragon Keeper, and she is indeed a first year cast member.  Her bits revolve around both the baby dragon on her shoulder, her basket of dragon eggs, the fact that she has gone mute from the smoke and flame of the dragons and giving people 'fight lessons'.  :)

Well tell her that I thought she looked very nice and I will make sure to stop by and chat with her next season.  Well, I guess the chat will be a little one sided.