News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone here from the UK?

Started by The Lady Mercedes, October 23, 2009, 03:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Mercedes

I was wondering if there was anyone here from the UK who'd also like to be friends? If there is, what faire/faires do you attend & when? Thanks! :)
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

LadyHawkeontheHill

Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

LadyElizabeth

Lady Hawkeon, I'm definitely there with you... not living in the UK, but loving it and visited it last year!  Thought it was totally rockin'!!  Would love to live there if they have a career for me, but they don't... so US it is...

I'd love to hear about UK ren fairs though, that would be totally cool!  WHen I was there I visited Hampton court and some of hte people were wearing garb... so made me wish I could have brought some with me and worn it!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

The Lady Mercedes

Thanks for the posts! I suppose having been can work as it seems I'm not getting any replies otherwise lol. So come one come all: post any UK faire experiences herein! ;)
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

LadyHawkeontheHill

Ah yes, I have plans to attend some UK faires next time I go back. I have a ren friend who is making plans with me. It won't be till 2011, but that's not too far away really. 
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member