News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sickie Roll Call!!!

Started by Blue66669, June 04, 2008, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dragonspyre

Nah... just blue's way of contributing to the fun.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

CapnFayeCutler

I've finally broken down and got my favorite cure-all for all things sinus related (including that nasty sore throat). Tylenol Sinus Severe Congestion. It's the only thing that'll clear up my baaaaaaaad sinus problems. I'll be good to go for faire this weekend. Huzzah!  ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Capt Spleen

Wellz Bellz!
             I'd been jus fine until I read dat first post by Blue! ARGH! Lil' bitz sore throat! But already gettin' better.

'eh thaar Molden! Ye aren't related to Kevin Bacon Are ye!?

Let'z see I be kissed by Exavior, Who was kissed by LJ, who was kissed by Willa Swallow, who kissed a McCrack, who kissed Scotsman who kissed John.... twice (who knows who kissed who inbetween all that), who was kissed by Lucy B, who was kissed by Ulfric, who was kissed by Lady Mikayla, who............OH!!!!........ thar it be! Ever timz I walked plank like past th' pub I saw two souls attached via face.........Lady Mikayla AND MOLDEN!!, and thar be the the Polinated connectzhun!

Ah the MOLDEN game!

Seven (Give or take a few) Pollinated degrees of MOLDEN!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

LOL Can not stop laughing!!!  Let me tell ya 'bout the birds and the bees...
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Capt Spleen on June 06, 2008, 09:39:07 PM
Wellz Bellz!
              I'd been jus fine until I read dat first post by Blue! ARGH! Lil' bitz sore throat! But already gettin' better.

'eh thaar Molden! Ye aren't related to Kevin Bacon Are ye!?

Let'z see I be kissed by Exavior, Who was kissed by LJ, who was kissed by Willa Swallow, who kissed a McCrack, who kissed Scotsman who kissed John.... twice (who knows who kissed who inbetween all that), who was kissed by Lucy B, who was kissed by Ulfric, who was kissed by Lady Mikayla, who............OH!!!!........ thar it be! Ever timz I walked plank like past th' pub I saw two souls attached via face.........Lady Mikayla AND MOLDEN!!, and thar be the the Polinated connectzhun!

Ah the MOLDEN game!

Seven (Give or take a few) Pollinated degrees of MOLDEN!

ROFLMAO...  That almost sums it up....  lol!!!!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Count Adolfo

OK, sorry so late ringing in on this, but I missed nearly a week's work after returning from RenDezvous due to a bad case of bronchitis.  It started while I was up there... and as soon as I started noticing it, I started being more cautious about sharing cups, etc. so as not to spread it.
Falcone complained his ear hurt while we were there and I figured it was likely the altitude (only mountains we have here in FL are Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain, and Disney gets mad if we climb those...) so dismissed it, but had him checked when we got back.
He had an ear infection.

Yeah, I'd say we qualify for the sickie list.

Fly'n Penny

Ugh, still have a sore throat and a nagging cough.  Mayhaps the camping last weekend didn't help, but I finally got a throat swab done today and the doc said it's either strep or just a virus.  I give a boo to each, because I can't fly when I'm sick.
Fly'n Penny
Oidhre Léir of Clan Byrne, of the Irish Penny Brigade
Quartermaster of the HMS Foggy Dirge
IFoRP #1297
Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy #27

CapnFayeCutler

Aww hon. Sorry you're sick and that I can't be there to take care of you. Lots of fluids and don't talk too much...just makes it worse. <3
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE