News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MidWinter Exchange

Started by Dinobabe, October 27, 2009, 01:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

I know that I LOVED my gift. I was super late getting my package out, due to all sorts of things being thrown into the mix. I'm always scrambled this time of year, because our faire closes less than one month before Christmas. So then, I have to make sure that I get everything done that I've neglected for 2 months prior LOL. Anywho, again, sorry so late, it won't happen next time :D
Blaidd Drwg

Hoowil

I'm guessing Blue got my name, as nothing has arrived yet, but thats ok. I usually run a bit behind too.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Blue66669

Yeah, I'm a bad monkey LOL. I got the gift finally, then ran into issues getting it mailed... it was a cluster f**k, if you know what I mean LOL! I sent something to make up for it though, to make your faire days a little more interesting *snerk*...
Blaidd Drwg

Auryn

Blue
I am so glad you like it.
I was starting to get worried cause I mailed it like on the 14th.

I got my gift from dinobabe, its an awesome hand made pouch for my belt. I really needed one so awesome job thanks
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Dinobabe

Quote from: Auryn on December 28, 2009, 09:12:16 AM
Blue
I am so glad you like it.
I was starting to get worried cause I mailed it like on the 14th.

I got my gift from dinobabe, its an awesome hand made pouch for my belt. I really needed one so awesome job thanks

Glad you liked it!  I tried to go with what you listed as your favorite colors.

Mine was late, too!  Sorry about that!  Christmas time can be the worst sometimes. ;)
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Dinobabe

Has everyone who received a gift posted?  I would hate that someone's gift was lost.  I appreciate everyone's participation, patience, and enthusiasm!  I hope we can do this again in the summer! ;)
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Blue66669

It took me forever, but mine did go out, right before xmas. I hope it got to where it was supposed to go!
Blaidd Drwg

Tammy

I had issues getting mine out, but I let my reciever know...so all's good here!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.