News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Re: Vent! Seriously. Vent.

Started by Lady Nicolette, September 01, 2008, 10:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

Cars should just work all the time.  And when not working tell you what is wrong.

Stinking $1000 valve body.  poo

PurpleDragon

Here we are on September 24, 2008 13 days after the first bands started making landfall and I still have no power at the house.  Now, Centerpoint Energy stated they would have my power up by Monday September 22, however it is not until sometime on Tuesday September 23 that they update their site and now it says I won't have power until Sunday September 28.  I am NOT a happy Dragon right now.  >:(
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Charlotte Rowan

Um, I thought the requirements stated that THREE years of experience working in Education were necessary? Why, then, are people being interviewed who do not meet that qualification? If I don't get the job, fine. But if I am passed over for someone who does NOT meet the posted requirements, I am going to be pissed.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

You sit on your arse all day long, ignore your call tickets, refuse to anser your phone or your voice mail make a hell of a lot more than I do, get benifits, get unlimited sick time, 3 weeks vacation and your buddy budy with the manager while I do 100X more than you do in a day, have a great relationship with the customers and users of the PC'sBust my arse get things done so users have new systems, and take on the 64bit OS because it is demaded of me, learn how to work with it in less than a day ON MY OWN and I'm the one out of a job come Oct 15.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

William_MacKean

Argh...

My other car is broke.  I burned out the alternator on a trip to the Black Hills this summer and now I am getting engine codes.  The same codes that knocked me out of last race season.  Time to rebuild the TPI and get a new Mass Airflow Sensor.  Then I get to have it track tuned for another $500.  Might as well replace the injection system while I have it all apart.  Sheesh.

At least I'm in the 175 mph club in that car!

ladiedragon

you sir..... are a spinless ****. i asked you a question and you couldn't even stop answer me for 5 minutes. you are pathetic.  not only did you block me a while back you deleted me off your myspace..why? what the h**l did I do to you, you pathetic piece of trash?
last time I checked...nothing, you are worthless, you sir....are weak and a coward. you don't have enough spin to talk to me? you block my emails because.........why? I don't recall why, but all I know is your spinless. get a real back bone...(insert explicit word) you really are pathetic. grow.....up. oh yea.... I also wrote a blog about you, but you wouldn't know since....you DELETED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiaLD77

How can you  after recieving 2 cancellation notices on your policy not know that you cancelled in August?....& why the heck are just now calling me at the the end of september because you havent recieved a bill, but you did recieve the cancellation notice....

I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Leyla

Quote from: ladiedragon on September 28, 2008, 08:15:14 PM
you sir..... are a spinless ****. i asked you a question and you couldn't even stop answer me for 5 minutes. you are pathetic.  not only did you block me a while back you deleted me off your myspace..why? what the h**l did I do to you, you pathetic piece of trash?
last time I checked...nothing, you are worthless, you sir....are weak and a coward. you don't have enough spin to talk to me? you block my emails because.........why? I don't recall why, but all I know is your spinless. get a real back bone...(insert explicit word) you really are pathetic. grow.....up. oh yea.... I also wrote a blog about you, but you wouldn't know since....you DELETED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mad Jack, what's it like being "spin" less???  From the way you were wobbling in the lanes at fest it looked like you'd done your fair share of spinning for the day, or was that just the rum talking?
LOL, misspelling just takes so much steam out of a good rant.
Welcome to the illustrious group of those LD has namelessly vented about.  Oh wait, my mistake, she's vented about you before, I'm just a bit late in congratulating.

My vent...if *you* (gee wonder who *I* am talking about) keep alienating and insulting members of your local R/F you may find there aren't many interested in listening to *anything* you have to say, much less take any word seriously.

maelstrom0370

BAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA
**breathe**
HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!