News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirates in Paradise (Key West FL)

Started by Auryn, November 04, 2009, 01:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auryn

Anyone else going??
We ( my other half and I) will be going the weekend of the 5th, just for the day.
We were hoping to get a room but we couldn't find anything decent for under $100 so we will be going and coming back in the day.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Squire Mickey

I was all set to be with reenactor camp, but my mother is flying in for the weekend and I now have to go meet her in Orlando.

At least I get to stay at the Yacht and Beach Club concierge level!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Auryn

You deserter,  ;)
Bring your mum with you.

We have never been, what do you think of Pirates in Paradise??
The website doesn't give much info
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Auryn on November 06, 2009, 02:13:27 PM
You deserter,  ;)
Bring your mum with you.

We have never been, what do you think of Pirates in Paradise??
The website doesn't give much info

Those who attend almost unanimously call it the best Pirate Festival there is. You will have an EXCELLENT time.

A must is to get on the Pyracy.com  It is a forum for pirates, but has whole sections dedicated to PIP. Tell em Cap'n MIckey sent ye...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Auryn

Thanks Mickey,
now I have one more way to procrastinate at work.

I think we found a spot at Bahia Honda, so we are thinking about camping out fri and sat night so we can spend all day at PIP instead of 8 hrs driving in one day.

Squire Mickey

I think that is a VERY good idea. Look for Nigel, Bawdy Bee, Cannibal Crispy, Rusty Nell and Captain Spike of the Bone Isle Buccaneers. Tell them I sent ye. They will be having a slew of "after hours" singing and carousing in the reenactor camp that is not to be missed!

We are heading to Sarasota this weekend and next as well...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Auryn

Campsite reserved.
We will be there Dec 4 and 5th. Depending what time we get in Fri afternoon we might hit up PIP fri night.

Are general vagabonds  :D allowed in the reenactor camp??

over at the pyracy forum it seems that the pip section is geared to the reenactors and people involved, not regular visitors.

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Auryn on November 09, 2009, 12:17:35 PM
Campsite reserved.
We will be there Dec 4 and 5th. Depending what time we get in Fri afternoon we might hit up PIP fri night.

Are general vagabonds  :D allowed in the reenactor camp??

over at the pyracy forum it seems that the pip section is geared to the reenactors and people involved, not regular visitors.

Not at all. Introduce yourself. They are a most inviting rabble...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran