News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Lady D!

Started by Adriana Rose, November 05, 2009, 05:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

Norfolk

LD,

The Baroness and I join in wishing you whatever you wish.  (So be VERY careful!)   :)
Just call me "Your Grace"

Mistress Charlotte

Cheers to my friend!  Enjoy!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

holierthanthou

Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Delaney!  Happy Birthday to youoooooooo! :-[  Sorry it is late!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Lord Figaro

Happy Happy birthday to every special girl, hope your very special day was the best you ever had WOO HOO Lady D!
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thank you one and all. It was a good birthday even thought I think I might be getting older. But at least I had my Toki to share it with and my friends online from Faire.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Rani Zemirah

Happy Natal Day, Lady D!!!  Many happy returns!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Demetrius

Hey- happy birthday! What did you get me?  ;)
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I got you a REALLY cute suit skirt and New heels to match. You'll look smashing in them.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Capt Spleen

Happy Birthday de Laney......

Hope you had a Guy Fawlkes type explosive day....... at least show him how it would have been done..... rightly!

renren

Happy belated Birthday, Lady Delaney! :)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Adriana Rose

Quote from: Lady de Laney on November 07, 2009, 08:42:36 AM
It was a good birthday even thought I think I might be getting older.

Whatever your just getting better ;D

The Professor

Happy Birthday?  Grant it's true!
Thank you, please, for being you.
Happy Birthday, certainly!
Natal Anniversary!
Happy Birthdays, not a few,
May they last this next year through.

Best!
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Happy belated from your friends from the 'Midlands'  :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

NelleMoorley

Happy birthday, Lady Delaney! (Sorry I'm a tiny bit late . . .) Hope you have the best year yet!
Nelle Moorley

lordwriothsley

Sorry I'm late but Happy Belated Birthday Lady Delaney. I hope it was a great one for you my dear.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thank you one and all for the birthday wishs ontime or not. I'll take the ones that were late because then maybe that means I can push aging back a few days?
"The Metal Maiden"

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Lady de Laney on November 13, 2009, 11:30:44 AM
Thank you one and all for the birthday wishs ontime or not. I'll take the ones that were late because then maybe that means I can push aging back a few days?
I wouldn't have guessed you any older than maybe early to mid 30's if you ask me.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: lordwriothsley on November 13, 2009, 02:16:01 PM
I wouldn't have guessed you any older than maybe early to mid 30's if you ask me.

Flattery willget you far Lordwriothsley and many thanks. Even my own Doc finds it hard to believe I am as old as I am. If you wonder how old I really am... I can MOST likely tell you what I was doing when JFK was shot... yes I am THAT old.
"The Metal Maiden"

Hey- Arent You?

damn.  one more b-day fail for me.   :(

y'all fel free to ignore mine.  I do. 

Hey....... HAPPY EVERYDAY!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Lady de Laney on November 14, 2009, 12:23:12 AM

Flattery willget you far Lordwriothsley and many thanks. Even my own Doc finds it hard to believe I am as old as I am. If you wonder how old I really am... I can MOST likely tell you what I was doing when JFK was shot... yes I am THAT old.
Would you please quit calling yourself old Lady de Laney cause like I said before I would not have guessed you only older than maybe 30-35 cause you really do not look your age at all. If you ask me you are quite an attractive woman who definitely doesn't show any signs of aging at all.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: lordwriothsley on November 20, 2009, 10:03:08 AM

Would you please quit calling yourself old Lady de Laney cause like I said before I would not have guessed you only older than maybe 30-35 cause you really do not look your age at all. If you ask me you are quite an attractive woman who definitely doesn't show any signs of aging at all.

AH More flattery ;)
Your fast becoming my hero.

Why Thank you My good lord. Amazingly enough most women in the stste I live in don't age well. The high altitude (closer to the sun) and dryness tend to wrinckle the skin beyond their years. I am lucky and got good skin genes. Either that or it is the Native in me. I look great and then one day I age 20 years and look like an old hag. For now I am not that way.

But also you have only seen photos of me. I post ONLY those I feel look good which is one out of every thousand... well not quite but close.

Thank you again my good Lord.
"The Metal Maiden"

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Lady de Laney on November 21, 2009, 08:12:43 AM
Quote from: lordwriothsley on November 20, 2009, 10:03:08 AM

AH More flattery ;)
Your fast becoming my hero.

Why Thank you My good lord. Amazingly enough most women in the stste I live in don't age well. The high altitude (closer to the sun) and dryness tend to wrinckle the skin beyond their years. I am lucky and got good skin genes. Either that or it is the Native in me. I look great and then one day I age 20 years and look like an old hag. For now I am not that way.

But also you have only seen photos of me. I post ONLY those I feel look good which is one out of every thousand... well not quite but close.

Thank you again my good Lord.
M'lady if there is one that I could honestly say it's that if I were in the state you live in right now then Toki would have some serious competition on his hands as I would be vying for your hand as well lass.  ;)  :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"