News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Don Juan & Miguel" will be at TRF on 28-Nov-09

Started by dbaldock, November 10, 2009, 01:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaldock

Don Juan & Miguel will be at TRF on Saturday, 28-Nov-09.

When Taffy Saltwater wrote:
Quote from: Taffy SaltwaterI was planning on Friday of closing weekend, but instead will be out on Saturday to cheer on Don Juan & Miguel, their 1st time at TRF in something like 16 years.
in this thread, I posted a question on Doug's Facebook page.  (Miguel)

Doug replied on his Facebook page:
Quote from: Douglas Kondziolka
I think we'll be doing a couple of shows on that Saturday. I am uncertain as to where or when (at this time)...I'll post it when I know.

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Mouse

IT MUST BE DESTINY! Missed my AHE goings, but Mistress Mouse loves, loves, LOVES, them. She will be happy about such news, as she only sees them at Scarby. "What fortuitous circumstance be this," Davy Crockett would say. Or better, "What a crazy random happenstance," as Dr. Horrible would say.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Taffy Saltwater

Please let us know if you get a time & location for their performances.
Sveethot!

Captain Kilian

While I certainly enjoy them, the Lady Adela will be THRILLED!
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

Lady Kett

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE Don Juan! I"m going to dance with glee!

dbaldock

For those of you who have Facebook accounts, both Jose and Doug are on Facebook.

"Don Juan" = Facebook - Jose Granados
"Miguel" = Facebook - Douglas Kondziolka

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

dbaldock

Just got a message from Doug on Facebook:

Quote from: Douglas Kondziolka
David:

I checked with Jose and I think our times on Saturday (only) (after El Dia del los Pavos Muertos) are 11:00 and 1:30 on the Falconer's Stage...pass it around! I'm excited to be there after all these years!

Take Care,
David Baldock

dbaldock

UPDATE to the Show Times:

Saw this on Jose's Facebook page today -

Quote from: "u]Jose Granados[/u]"]
We're doing 2 shows on 11/28/09 1:30 - 3:30  Falconers Stage.

Take Care,
David Baldock

dbaldock

On today, I received this message from Doug:

Quote from: "u]Douglas Kondziolka[/u]"]
David:

I checked with Jose and here are the absolute details for our TRF visit.

We have been scheduled on the Falconer's Stage for Saturday ONLY at 1:30 and 3:30. Currently we are planning on performing "The Renaissance Man Show" at 1:30 and "The Weird Show" at 3:30.

We're really looking forward to this - should be fun - hope folks show up at the shows!

Thanks again for asking!

Take Care,
David Baldock