News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Does anyone know anything about the Residence Inn in Huntersville?

Started by justsomeguytn, November 11, 2009, 05:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justsomeguytn

The past three years I've stayed at Candlewood suites but I'm looking at maybe staying at Residence Inn.

Kalliope

Nope, haven't stayed at Residence Inn.  I too have stayed at Candlewood Suites in previous years. 

Last month, I stayed at Quality Inn, which is just on the other side of I-77 and WAY cheaper.  Clan M'Crack will be staying there on Nov 20-22.  If you are going that weekend, try to get the Clan discount (they gave me the clan discount for Halloween weekend) by telling them you are part of the clan.. I don't think that anyone from the family would have a problem with you getting a discount, although, you may have to buy some of us Guiness!  Heck, you may even want to become a clan member after hanging out with us.. we are a *very* fun group!

The Quality Inn has an expanded continential breakfast (cereal and english muffins), so it isn't as swanky as a full kitchen/suite room, but the discount rate is $54...

Hope this helps!
~Kalliope the Mead Faerie
~Mead'n M'Crack

justsomeguytn

Well, I'm actually looking at opening weekend next year.  I have to find a place that allows pets.  We have a small dog.  Candlewood has been pretty good.  The only real problem was this year when the cops were called to the floor one of our rooms was on.  Somebody (not in my group) was smoking an illegal substance in the bathroom.  Apparently all the bathroom vents on that floor are connected because it spilled out accross the whole floor and up to the top floor where I was.  I'm not blaming Candlewood for that but some members of my party want a new place and I think that's part of it.