News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What weekend is everyone going to be there?

Started by Lady Donegan, November 13, 2009, 03:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

There was one of those LAST year too.  We tried to get Wenchie on to an available knee but she must've thought it was the same thing all over again... then the knee was taken.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Welsh Wench

Yeah, why do I always end up on the ground?  :D

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Jessi

Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Jessi

ok, I googled musical men and got this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrUXIvpSgy4

is this anything like what you are talking about? ???
Jessi

Welsh Wench

Pictures speak louder than words.....

From Rendezvous 2008. Photos credited to Quiet One and RenFairePhotog, I do believe.

Kate

Quote from: Welsh Wench on February 25, 2010, 05:51:03 AM
Yeah, why do I always end up on the ground?  :D

Oh this picture makes me laugh.  The looks on faces, hands trying to help you over to JL's knee before someone else got there.  We tried, babe, we tried.

Jessi, Musical men is like musical chairs, but instead of chairs we sit on... well, you get it, right? ;)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Count Adolfo

Musical Men was spectacular, yet again, this past weekend!

Jessi

I forgot all about musical men and the group photo and I missed them both!! :'(
Jessi

Mmketeer

Oh my goodness WW, you do seem to be in the mulch alot "during that game". <BG> Thought I'd better clarify that. LOL But, if it makes you feel any better we have all been bumped once or twice. Shall I dare to say even our fair queen has had the honor from me, by all people (I still blame Esc for that one though). LOL!

So I am dying to know, who one this year? Sorry I missed it, it's always so much fun to watch and play!

Maybe I'll see ya Sunday, I think Squire Mickey is gonna help get me tickets to finally come out. ;)
Mmketeer

eloquentXI

Quote from: Mmketeer on March 18, 2010, 04:09:35 PM
Oh my goodness WW, you do seem to be in the mulch alot "during that game". <BG> Thought I'd better clarify that. LOL But, if it makes you feel any better we have all been bumped once or twice. Shall I dare to say even our fair queen has had the honor from me, by all people (I still blame Esc for that one though). LOL!

So I am dying to know, who one this year?

Katie won this year, she won over the very sneak Escarlata also.

I cannot wait to see Leinad and everyone elses photos!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Mmketeer

Wow, the magic of Pink! ;)
Thanks for the info eloquentXI and congrats to Katie this year's master of musical men.
Huzzah!
Mmketeer

Welsh Wench

All I can remember is Molden making 'geese' puppets wtih his hands and telling me his friend brought along a friend...

All with that evil grin and a 'heh, heh, heh'.....