News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Gypsy Jewelry" vendor

Started by GypsyWriter, November 16, 2009, 08:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GypsyWriter

Does anyone know how to contact the Gypsy Jewelry vendor from the faire?  The jewelry I bought from them was charged to my Visa in July; the merchant appears as "Blue Moon Productions" in Alachua FL.  But all the sudden I have random charges this month to a vendor listed as "Gypsy Jewelry," also located in Alachua.

I Googled both names and can't find any contact info to dispute these charges. I'm assuming it was an honest mistake but I need to speak to someone to correct it.

Thanks if anyone knows how to put me in touch!
Barb

PS--If you used a credit/debit card last season, be sure to check your account closely! Tracie sd she had charges show up on her card this month, too.
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

trevor ylisaari

No idea myself.
But I have posted it on my board and will see if anyone knows.

Athena

Don't have any contact info for that vendor, but get in touch with your bank/credit card company ASAP; they may be able to reverse the charges.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

GypsyWriter

Thanks Trevor for reposting for me.

I did go to my bank yesterday & they reversed the charges because the vendor didn't have any contact info through the bank's data base, either.  The bank cancelled my debit card and issued me a new one to prevent any more charges.
--Colette

trevor ylisaari

Hopefully it wasn't actually the vendor.
Perhaps their billing system was compromised by some scam artist or something.

GypsyWriter

Yeah, I think maybe my bank jumped to conclusions.  I am glad that they credited my account, but I'm still thinking this might have been an honest mistake.  Either that, or as Trevor said, maybe someone else got a hold of the card numbers.

I've shopped at Gypsy Jewelry too many times to believe that they're dishonest.  Unfortunately, without any way to get a hold of them, I can't straighten this out except through my bank.
--Colette

beeboy

I actually know the vendor personally, he's a friend of mine. Heck he's gonna be my boss at the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire