News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

communications

Started by rengypsy, November 16, 2009, 03:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

greetings all!!!

there has been a comment made that communications between us (probably more specifically, me) has been lacking.

if that is the case, i apologize.

i try to answer emails daily.

i have four emails i respond to regulary.

etodd@sherwoodforestfaire.com
admin@sherwoodforestfaire.com
rengypsy@sherwoodforestfaire.com
etodd@hughes.net

there seemed to be a problem about two weeks ago that the admin@sherwoodforestfaire.com email address was clogged.  it seems it was not taking previous emails off the server once i downloaded them onto my home computer...and thus the memory was filled.  when moondawg made me aware of this, i went through and manually deleted previous emails and freed up space. 

but if it happens in the future, just use one of the other emails.

zane's email is entertainment@sherwoodforestfaire.com...and we are in constant contact with each other.  he is full time on the faire and can often meet on the grounds when i may not be available.

we are working diligently toward having a very affirming and open faire management--meaning, yall can know what we know when we know it.  we want you issues and concerns. we will attempt to integrate your suggestions when appropriate.

and having stated that as one of our objectives to make this management stand out as different, please know we will let some of you down. we will not assimilate all ideas into our master plan. we will actually disagree with some of you at times.  we will fall short of your ideals at times.  we are very much human beings just trying to do the best we can...and have embraced all of you as partners in this beautiful venture.

keep the critiques coming.  we will take them to heart.

peace,

rengypsy

it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with