News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

VERY poor RF representation at Arizona!

Started by The Scotsquatch, March 07, 2010, 10:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Scotsquatch

Admin here needs to send me a bunch of business cards...then when I see playtrons...folks dressed all up in garb that are patrons....who aren't in RF, I can hand out the cards!  Either that, or make up printable downloadable cards or flyers, and I'll print them out myself and hand them out.

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

DeadBishop

Quote from: The Scotsquatch on March 14, 2010, 09:01:37 PM
Admin here needs to send me a bunch of business cards...then when I see playtrons...folks dressed all up in garb that are patrons....who aren't in RF, I can hand out the cards!  Either that, or make up printable downloadable cards or flyers, and I'll print them out myself and hand them out.

Kev

Idea well received.  I'll see what I can do to come up with a flyer.  :)

R/F.com member since 2003

The Scotsquatch

That would be great!  Just something official looking with a link to download it would be awesome!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Marcos Charron

Well,

We were pretty good till we lost our webmistress, then interest seemed to go away.

Maybe we need to get her back?

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Fairietink

Cards work really well, The Bone Crew has cards and I can tell you that every faire we have went people knew us before we even got there because of the word of mouth.
Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter, Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner