News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CORF Postponed

Started by groomporter, April 28, 2020, 12:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

Quote"Due to the current health concerns and taking into consideration the safety of our patrons and Renaissance community the Colorado Renaissance Festival will be postponing its 2020 opening day. The new dates will be Saturday August 1st, 2020 for 8 weekends with a closing day of Sunday, September 20th, 2020. Dates will be posted publicly on both our website and announced through our social media outlets. Please stay safe during these unsettling times and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
"

Major overlaps with Bristol and MNRF...
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Craigmeister

Unfortunately, Bristol 2020 won't happen but it looks like CORF will still be running at the same time as the Minnesota Renfest.  I don't know how many patrons would visit each.  I've never been to Minnesota.  Does anyone know if many vendors or performers usually frequent both events?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

groomporter

In looking at the CORF website I saw at least a dozen crafters who also do MNRF
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?