News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MidWinter Exchange 2011

Started by Dinobabe, October 20, 2011, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

Rani.....
I am so glad you liked everything! The lady who made the scent, is a liscened (sic) organic herbalist. I lost her card, darnit!
I hope you have a fantastic holiday!!  :D
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Rani Zemirah

I love everything!!!  It's all so fun, and the scent is just perfect!  Not at all heavy, and with just the right touch of spice...  I can't wait to send some of these cards, also, and it's fun to have cards that I can send for holidays that aren't traditionally though of for sending cards!  I rather enjoy being non-traditional sometimes...  :D  

Oh... and the ornament is on our tree, and the bracelet is on my wrist! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

WindChime

Dinobabe I'm really glad you liked everything.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

dbaldock

Quote from: dbaldock on December 15, 2011, 12:39:37 PM
Mine is partially on its way (when the card arrives, you'll understand...  ;) )

As a note for whoever is sending a gift to me --- I'll be heading out of town early next Wednesday morning.  If it arrives after that via the Post Office, they will be holding my mail until I get back the following Tuesday.  If it's being sent via UPS, hopefully it will arrive by Tuesday.  If you don't think it will, please wait and ship it on the 23rd, so it will be delivered after I'm back home.  Thanks!

Take Care,
David Baldock

Well, the gift for me wasn't in my mailbox today, so I'll get it when I pick up my mail at the Post Office next Tuesday.

If it wasn't sent via the Post Office, I hope it doesn't get returned to you, since I won't be here to receive any delivery attempts until next Tuesday.

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Celtic Lady

David, got the card yesterday and I cannot wait to see what my gift will look like. I'm very excited about it. Thank you  :)

CapnFayeCutler

Mine will be going out this week! So sorry it's late I'm just trying to get it finished!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

At first I thought I wouldn't get anything today, but my mail lady stopped me at work today and said she accidentally left behind a package that was for me! And I must say a big thank you to Hunter Rose! I've always wanted a Musical Blades CD and now I can listen to them. And I always wanted a parasol to take to faire but if I can't strap something to my belt I don't take it - and now I have a parasol holder to put one in. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You've made my Christmas very merry! :)
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Rani Zemirah

I've had a rather serious setback...  Not sure if any of you have seen the posts in other threads, but I injured my back a few days ago, and have spent most of my time since then mostly horizontal, and in a fog of pain killers.  It's getting better now, though, so I can work on my project once again.  I hope to have it finished very soon!  I'm very sorry for this delay...  :(
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

HunterRose13

Quote from: Lady Rowena Everclear on December 22, 2011, 02:51:53 AM
At first I thought I wouldn't get anything today, but my mail lady stopped me at work today and said she accidentally left behind a package that was for me! And I must say a big thank you to Hunter Rose! I've always wanted a Musical Blades CD and now I can listen to them. And I always wanted a parasol to take to faire but if I can't strap something to my belt I don't take it - and now I have a parasol holder to put one in. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You've made my Christmas very merry! :)

You are most welcome Lady Everclear.  ;D I was most fortunate to see Musical Blades at a local pub and I was waiting to send the package until I could pick up the CD.  The parasol holder is my own handy work so if you should ever have issue with it just let me know and I can repair or replace if needed.  I do hope the color is ok as I was straining to make out the color of your belt in your profile photo.

Auryn

I need to apologize
my gift hasn't gone out yet- its a total mess around here.
Hopefully my giftee won't be too upset.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Dinobabe

I should add that in addition to the posts I have received a few PM's about late gifts.  So please don't worry!  It looks like everyone intends to send a gift.  Sometimes real life just insists on making things difficult! ;D
And if the gifter wishes to contact the giftee about a late gift please do!  No harm in it. ;)
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

irish

:D!!!!
My gift, came yesterday....
Thank you Amy J.!!!
The green plaid kitchen towels, are going to be used as part of our Christmas table scape.
My key ring broke, and what did I find....a 4~leaf clover one! Ty for the added luck!
:)
I will dance down the road to the CDs. I always crank my Ren. music up, for all to enjoy.....lol!! ;)
The Tam....OMG! I so love it! I bought one last year and not happy with it, so I was going to make one this year, for Celtic Weekend. It is perfect!
I hope you and yours, have a fantastic Christmas!!!

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Celtic Lady

David, thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful necklace. It's so beautiful... Rani did a wonderful job on it. I just love it. I'll post a pic of it soon.

Rani, thank you so much for making the necklace. It's beautiful. Thank you for the ornament that you made as well. It looks lovely on my tree.

Rani Zemirah

I'm so glad you like them!  I really enjoyed making them for you!  It would be wonderful to have photos because I forgot (in my rush to get them sent out) to take some for my portfolio...    :-[  lol
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

amy

Well Irish I am tickled that I did well for you!  I know you love all things plaid so I did my best in blue and green!  I hope the tam is comfy and fits and you choose something extra special to pin on it!   My very best to you and yours this Christmas!

P.S. Please be sure to let me know how those discs play.   Sometimes when I burn them they don't "take" very well.   I can easily replace as needed.  And if anyone else wants a set, let me know!!!