News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Following Orders

Started by Monsignor de Beaumanoir, May 08, 2008, 09:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Christina de Pond

Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Lady Christina de Pond

Lady Ashley of De Coals

scarletnyx

I got a MUCH better sword frog at TRF this past season! My sword hangs so much better now!

Now, to upgrade my sword. I personally do not like the "glitzy" swords with really nice scabbards. I want a durable one, simple pommell, etc. I have my eyes on some on the Kult of Athena website, I just have to allot for it in my budget. But man when I put my sword belt on now and can firmly put my hand on my sword.... ;D
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

Lady Christina de Pond

I like the glitzy swords  ;D but durable is good too. I got a new dagger last garf  now to get a new frog for it  :D
Lady Ashley of De Coals

James son of Roger

RDV 2015 is 2 and 3 May at Scarborough Faire, Texas.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

It was an awesome time!!!

Konventual

scarletnyx

So last weekend of TRF I got a chainmail shirt!

and MAN, THEY ARE HEAVY!

I was able to wear it for a few hours before it was just too sore, lol. But! I'm strength training to wear it longer.

The horrid, terrible, no good, very bad Jedi husband DnD nerd Saracen that shares my house also got a warrior belt that same weekend. So, we are both very well equipped to fight over the Holy Land Star Wars/Star Trek

Quote from: Lady Christina de Pond on February 11, 2015, 07:38:31 AM
I like the glitzy swords  ;D but durable is good too. I got a new dagger last garf  now to get a new frog for it  :D

I do want a glizty wallhanger sword, but I would feel too paranoid carrying it around at faire. Huzzah for the dagger! New shinies are delish!
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

Sir Marcus

Been a while since I checked in here.   Sort of forgot about it with the FB page and all.  Good to see it's still here!  I intend to visit more often now.
Be without Fear in the face of Your Enemy
Be Brave and Upright
Speak Truth
Safeguard the Helpless
That is Your Oath

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Readers, you can now find us at:

http://www.beausantbrotherhood.com/

For all your Military Orders of the Crusades Period needs.

Dv!