News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Spring 2020?

Started by Carl, January 15, 2020, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

jinx

I had just come to ask about this. :)
Classes ruined my autumn plans, but (especially if it falls in May), I should be able to make a spring gatherin'.
I'm also keeping an eye out here for dear Papa Tink and Mama Belle so I can let them know when something is announced.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

StareNorthSteve

I have 3 weddings to attend this spring (one in each month), plus a graduation. I shall hold my breath and hope that the Fates and the planets align to provide an open weekend. fingers crossed!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

humphrey

I will check the calendar on saturday. My first instinct is the third weekend in april. We will see

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: humphrey on February 17, 2020, 12:09:14 PM
I will check the calendar on saturday. My first instinct is the third weekend in april. We will see

YES! I am open the 18th. The 11th and 25 are a bust. fingers still crossed

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

StareNorthSteve

Fellow Castleteers...since the world went and got its proverbial patties in a bunch, the spring Gather'n is a bust. But still, just wanted to let you all know I was thinking about you, wish you all the best, and I'm looking forward to a Gather'n in the fall. Cheers!
-sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Imestra

Probably not happening in the crapfeast that is 2020.  Looking forward to the Spring of '21
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

StareNorthSteve

I'd like to think that we few Castleteers could successfully distance and be merry on a cool, fall weekend in the castle courtyard. I shall remain hopeful.
- sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Imestra

We do socially distanced gatherings at our friends farm, it is possible to gather responsibly.
Humph?
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

spirit

I am all for a Spring gathering 2021