News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Every year...same time..

Started by Random Girl, July 28, 2008, 06:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Girl

I end up moving.

Sigh...

I move at the end of fest.  If anyone has boxes for me (or Bacardi) they would be greatly appreciated.

also...gimme gimme gimme!!!

**no...nothing is wrong...I just want to live with Tanner and so I'm going to. So there:-P
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Sitara

George and I can bring you a bunch of boxes opening weekend.  Since he works at a toy store they are everywhere.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Random Girl

excellent!!

we will work out a time to transfer them to my car.

THANKS!
~~Nessa~~

Random Girl

Also, I am highly amused by the idea of George working in a toy store. 

I think that image of George all dressed for fest running after children in a toy store will make me giggle all day.
~~Nessa~~

Sitara

That is an awesome image, but not at all the reality though I have seen him do that with his niece.  He works for an online toy store without onsite sales http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx in the vintage department so it's more like George playing with and posing old he-mans and transformers all day.  Bastard.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on July 29, 2008, 08:30:31 AM
Also, I am highly amused by the idea of George working in a toy store. 

I think that image of George all dressed for fest running after children in a toy store will make me giggle all day.

:D :D :D

hee hee!!! now that image is burned into my brain too!!!

I do believe I have a crap load of boxes as well... The good moving kind... I'll send some home with the boy tomorrow..
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Random Girl

Excellent.  Remind him to drop off the check too..it's magnatized to the fridge with the letter.

Tanner and I still can't find anywhere to live in our price range.  He's so picky.  Has to be a house.  Maybe a duplex.  Maybe MAYBE a townhome.  No apartments.  And under $1200 a month.

*head desk*  We go look at one tomorrow...but it is open now and I doubt it will be open when we are looking to move.  sigh.  I want this one bad too.  *pout*
~~Nessa~~

SleepyArcher

We have a flat bed trailer i think its 8 feet long, it has side rails on it. I dont have a hitch on the new van but you are more than welcome to use it if u like. I have no boxes.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Random Girl

I will keep that in mind.  I hopefully will have enough to rent a U-Haul.  If not there is always baby daddy's behemoth truck Thor.
~~Nessa~~

MissBubu

If you're interested in buying, there's a place near me that you could get for a good price. As listed (but would probably come down in price) the monthly mortgage payments would be about $725.

http://www.brooklyn-park-real-estate.com/listing/3439942

Random Girl

Thanks but I do not have the credit for a house, and Brooklyn Park is WAY out of mine and Tanner's way.  But again, thanks for the info!
~~Nessa~~

Random Girl

So...I still really need boxes....

T-Minus 30 days...
~~Nessa~~

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on August 28, 2008, 08:56:16 AM
So...I still really need boxes....

T-Minus 30 days...

I still have a ton of boxes.. I'll bring over a bunch with me on Friday night..  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

gracefulcarrie

I can get my hands on quite a few boxes if you still need them...
working in a bookstore has a few perks... moving boxes is one of them.
Let me know what sizes you want (small, medium, huge, or gigantic) and about how many you want and I will see what we've got coming in.
I wish I had seen this earlier because we had some awesome shipments that we ended up breaking down the boxes and recycling because we had no place to put them.

Random Girl

I will take whatever you got.  Hand 'em over to Capt. or find me, maybe...on Sunday and we will work it out;...but Capt. would be your best shot.
~~Nessa~~