News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Is anybody out there?

Started by River Afton, February 22, 2013, 10:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Afton

Well met to whomever receives this message!

I am slightly concerned that this corner of R/F.com may have been abandoned, but can't hurt to try!

My dearest love has changed residence from the realms of Castleton (OKRF) into the fields of your territory. He's in need of meeting new friends. He's been out there for over a month now and I'm unsure of how to get him connected with people of similar interests.
He's still a faire virgin, but is more than interested in coming into our world, and I know he's interested in subjects that some rennies are outside of faire (i.e. Magic: The Gathering, drum circles, fire performance, Irish music, etc.)

Any input would be most greatly appreciated!

NorthBayDreamer

Well, I am here.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  There is a lot going on in Nor Cal.  What can I help you with?
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

BLAKDUKE

I too am confused. In the faire portion of the main page, the only faire listed is the Kearney Faire.  What about the faire at Novato and the S. Faire?  Are they still going on.  My reason for asking is I may accept a work contract in the Sacramento area and would like to attend some faires.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

NorthBayDreamer

Well, that must be out of date.

The faire in Novato is now down at Case de Fruita (near Hollister). www.norcalrenfaire.com  Weekends, September 14 thru October 13, 2013

There is the Folsom Ren faire, it is Oct 19-20 (http://www.folsomfaire.com).

There is Valhalla faire, in South Lake Tahoe, the first two weekends in June. (http://www.valhallafaire.com/)

There is the Nor Cal Pirate Fest in Vallejo on the 3rd weekend of June. (www.norcalpiratefestival.com).

There are many other 1 weekend events.
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

Lady Nicolette

Thank you North Bay Dreamer, for the list...I, too, am out here, nearest to the Northern California Faire.
BlakDuke, do let me know if you'll be attending any of the Northern California Faire weekends!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

BLAKDUKE

Dear Lady Nicolette:

It will ALL  depend on if I get the job offer I seek.

THE BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lady Nicolette

It would be fun to see a familiar face at this Faire, other than my friend that I go with.  I miss that about TN and the other Eastern Faires.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine