News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Finally Cancer free

Started by Lord Clisto of York, May 14, 2008, 04:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and heartfelt support. It truly means a lot.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Amy of York

Huzzah ! it is nice to see someone  beat that beast called  cancer  for  a  change. What wonderful  news  sir !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tim T

Congrats Sir Clisto!

You have won a battle against a merciless foe.  Well done!
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Whistler Fred

Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson

Tami MacLeod

Wonderful news.. its always great to hear super endings
enjoy life

renfairephotog

That's great news Sir Clisto, congratulations.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Annastina

Huzzah, Sir Clisto.  Congratualtions on surviving the cancer battle.

My dad chose surgery to battle his prostate cancer almost ten years ago, and he, too is cancer free!
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

daylight

Why you have  truly  been blessed . I `am so glad that the cancer is gone. My prayers are for you to  be free forever from this .  You should help as many as you can by telling them how you coped and handled all that you had to go thru. It will give others the courage to do the same.It is so nice to hear the good  come out of the bad. Once again congrats this most wounderful news.

laedyfaire

wonderful news! i bet you feel like a brand new man! huzzah to you and long life! LF

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: daylight on May 19, 2008, 07:27:20 AM
Why you have  truly  been blessed . I `am so glad that the cancer is gone. My prayers are for you to  be free forever from this .  You should help as many as you can by telling them how you coped and handled all that you had to go thru. It will give others the courage to do the same.It is so nice to hear the good  come out of the bad. Once again congrats this most wounderful news.

I have been doing that all along. I have 2 other people going through some form now and we are always communicating. It really helped me. And, if I can help others thats a blessing.

Thanks again to everyone for all your heartfelt words.

Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Seryn

Huzzah!  I am glad to hear you are cancer free and feeling good :)  What a blessing!  Long may good health continue.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

CatAshtrophy

That's wonderful news. Congrats.