News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lost pin at Scarborough

Started by DonaCatalina, May 22, 2011, 10:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

Saturday, May 28 I found a gold pin that looked like this one, except that the number 50 was not on it.

The pin looked like it was marked 14kt and had the little blue dot from Nagle Forge. It was turned in to lost and found when no one on row 12 claimed it.
You should be able to get it back if its yours by calling the Scarborough office. The pin catch on the back is slightly damaged.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Captain Teague

The Code is the Law...

DonaCatalina

Scarborough Faire contact info
Address:
P.O. Box 538
Waxahachie, TX 75168
ph. 972.938.3247
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Kett

I found a small dragonfly pin, maybe an inch, inch-and-half wide. Also turned into L&F. Found about mid-season. On the off chance someone here was the owner, drop them a line!

VIII

DonaCatalina: I saw your pin in 'Lost-and-Found' at the Faire office, so give them a call.
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

DonaCatalina

Thank you your Majesty, but the lion pin is not mine, I turned it in to lost & found. I was merely trying to help it back home to its rightful owner.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

VIII

Quote from: DonaCatalina on June 10, 2011, 10:23:38 AMThank you your Majesty, but the lion pin is not mine, I turned it in to lost & found.
Oops, I shoulda read that part closer  :P
Quote from: DonaCatalina on June 10, 2011, 10:23:38 AMI was merely trying to help it back home to its rightful owner.
If the owner wants it back, I saw your pin in 'Lost-and-Found' at the Faire office, so give them a call.
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...