News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Question about Treasures of the Realm Craft Weekend.

Started by cowgrrl, March 12, 2012, 11:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgrrl

Do all the purchases need to be that weekend or if we keep our receipts from precious weekends can those count as well?  Because we are at Faire almost every weekend we tend to spread out what we buy to lessen the pain.
Just curious & thanks!!

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin the Elder

From the Scarby website:

April 28 & April 29 - Treasures of the Realm Craft Weekend

Support your favorite Shoppe! Bring receipts totaling $250 spent in festival shoppes, to Main Souvenirs and receive a complimentary ticket for yourself, and qualify your favorite shoppes in a "best of show" contest.

Costume Contest for Time Travelers–Step out of your favorite Jules Verne or HG Wells Story, or even a TARDIS and join us! March in a designated group in the Parade. At some point during the parade, judges will be stationed and will judge 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Honorable Mention (we will award mugs, drink/food coupons, etc.)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

DonaCatalina

Humm.....now if I could just learn to hang on to receipts.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

DanielleGuinnMKT

I will investigate with our Craft Director this morning and let you all know as soon as I know more. Great question!
Danielle Guinn
Director of Marketing
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
972-938-3247 x30
Danielle@srfestival.com

cowgrrl

DanielleGuinnMKT

Hey everyone. I found out it is in fact just receipts from that one weekend. Moving forward; I will see if there is a way in the future to better encompass those of you who so faithfully buy from our crafters all season! If you know you are going to be spending any big money...try and do it that weekend! Thank you for your dedication to our festival and for supporting our crafters!
Danielle Guinn
Director of Marketing
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
972-938-3247 x30
Danielle@srfestival.com

SirRichardBear

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on March 13, 2012, 05:37:32 AM
or even a TARDIS and join us! March in a designated group in the Parade. At some point during the parade, judges will be stationed and will judge 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Honorable Mention (we will award mugs, drink/food coupons, etc.)

Hummm wonder if all the Scots could qualify as Jamie McCrimmon the Second Doctor's Scottish companion?
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

cowgrrl

Thank you for the quick response Danielle. We shall try to save some purchases for that weekend and I appreciate you looking into ideas for next year.

Less than a month until 'Throw wide the gates!!'.

cowgrrl

Ok, another question in regards to this weekend:  Is the costume contest Saturday & Sunday or just Saturday?  Our daughter has placed first in a school art competition & will be going to State on the 28th. So, I can only be at Faire the 29th.
Thanks so much!!