News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Food

Started by Shoni the Shilent, June 19, 2008, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixie

Quote from: Demetrius on June 25, 2008, 09:54:22 AM
Quote from: Nixie on June 21, 2008, 10:20:44 PM
See here you....

there's a whole meal in a royal slice of pizza, don't even lie to yourself its completely and entirely true.

you got veggies, meat, carbs, and NO need for silverware, unless of course your quirky that way.
Thusly it beats stew in a bread bowl, thats right.

Also, I suggest the artichoke if you feel like spoiling yourself. Simply cause artichoke is heaven in an oddly shaped plant.

See where who?

How does one eat an artichoke?  At least with the smothered burrito you get to eat the whole thing- including the paper bowl if you want.

All you fish mongers- everything goes better with chocolate- 'oh that this too too sullied chocolate would melt...'

I am led to suspect paper bowls are quite nutritional....

Zoë

Quote from: Demetrius on June 25, 2008, 09:54:22 AM

How does one eat an artichoke?  At least with the smothered burrito you get to eat the whole thing- including the paper bowl if you want.

As my late uncle in France would say, the artichoke is the perfect meal for a pauper.  You finish with more on your plate than you started with!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Rabiart MacThormod

Well, I ALWAYS start the day off with a Steak on a Stake. It's just a tradition. After that I'm off to see my favorite beer wenches for a cold ale. Then it's anybodies guess. I am addicted to ALL of the food, so it doesn't much matter.

I must agree with Ginger, that "Real men" do eat fish..... at least on a semi-regular basis  :D, HOWEVER (and I know they are not traditional Ren Food) I would like to get my hands around the neck of the demented B@$!@#& who is responsible for them taking the Fajitas out of Gingers booth!  >:( Don't ask me why, but I absolutely fell in love with those things last season, and now i actually miss them.  :'(

Ginger

Ahh, don't hit me, I didn't make the fajitas go away... although I'm glad we don't have any more people coming up going:
"Can I have one Fa-gina"
and all we say is
"Excuse me Sir... we don't sell Fa-ginas here...."
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!