News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Meet & Greet for July 12 & July 13

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, July 08, 2008, 07:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

For those who want to meet other forum members, the Meet & Greet will be held on Saturday and Sunday at 1:30 p.m.  Please meet in the vicinity of the Town Square Pub (near the fountain stage and towards the front entrance).  It worked nicely to sit and wait for the others on the benches in the shade across from the pub.  We will be there on Sunday, but for those going on Saturday only, you can look for the RF pins to spot other members.  Don't forget to take pictures!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Goody

SarviaRose

I will be there Saturday.

However I lost my pin at TNRF  :-[ I have a replacement somewhere I hope I can find it.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Nimue

I shall try to be there Sunday; the only conflict is that the IWG does rose petals for the parade at 1:00.  (We're the saucy crew on the balcony of Casta Diva Corsets!)  If I can be there in time, I will.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Nimue, I march in the parade carrying the Excaliber Leather banner, and it's over way before the 1:30 meet up.  The parade starts at 12:45, and I have enough time at the end to wait for the Queen to bow to, bring the banner back to Excaliber, and get to the meeting place before 1:30.

So hope to see you there.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Nimue

'Twas nice to meet!  And to greet!  (And to eat...cheese fritters, or course!)

What GORGEOUS weather!  Nice to see everyone!    ;D

Goody

Indeed! I had a blast this wkend!! Why can't I live closer!?!?

Kimba Nevil

Darn, I wish the wife and I were up that way.  Would love to be there this year.   :'(
Landshark #80