News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirates in the Jungle

Started by NelleMoorley, September 23, 2009, 11:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NelleMoorley

"Pirates in the Jungle"

The Colorado Rogues are throwing a fundraiser party to raise money for the
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
on Saturday, Oct 3, from 3pm-10pm
at Thornton Jungle Quest, 9499 N Washington St., Thornton, CO. 08229.

"Enjoy zip lines, rope swings, jungle bridges, and rock climbing. Special crafts and activities for the kids throughout the day.
"Join in the adventure of a pirate treasure hunt! Sing your favorite chanties on our karaoke stage.  Enjoy live music during the evening hours. Steal a deal on some booty at our silent auction and balloon treasure events.
"Tickets available at the door on the day of the event. Admission prices range $10 to $20 per person, based on choice of activities.  Family discount packages are also available.  All Admissions include food, crafts, and entertainment."

It's bound to be a swinging good time!  Come on down and enjoy, and help support a good cause!
Nelle Moorley

Demetrius

Pirate attire? Oui? Non? Nyet? Huh? Avast! 
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Avan

Thank you for posting this.   I was about getting ready too.

CapnJack

I'll be inviting the Pirates of Ill Repute to this!  Like Demetrius asked, is pirate attire accepted?  I'll be there as Sparrow one way or tuther, but what about the other folks?
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Avan

Yes Pirate attire is more than welcome.   Remember hopefully that there will be lots of kids there to help entertain.

Avan

Also our Dante will be there playing Jack with a possibility of Michael bringing his Jack out of reitrement.