News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Marshmallow Massacre

Started by groomporter, October 03, 2011, 05:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

auntiegiggles

Everything goes better with giggles

NugBlazer

I was on the receiving end of many a marshmallow.  ;D
Well met!  Shall we commence a Safety Meeting at once?

groomporter

Kudos to the attackers for holding up a blanket to keep most of the marshmallows out of the jeweler's shop next door.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Sitara

We talked to the jewelers ahead of time to be sure they were okay with it since we knew they hated the marshmallows getting in their shop. We also supplied them a bag of ammo to throw. I have to say that all involved had an awesome time with this. Later in the day a Adam and Caitlyn used a cabriolet to do a drive-by. Siege the Day were great sports, thought it was fun and want us to attack them again next season.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

saphire_glade

That looked like a great time. The video was awesome... and I am sure there were soo many dogs that loved the ground score after.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

DeadBishop

Too funny!  Wish I could have been there to see it!

R/F.com member since 2003

NugBlazer

Quote from: Sitara on October 03, 2011, 09:44:47 PMLater in the day a Adam and Caitlyn used a cabriolet to do a drive-by.

This might be the greatest thing that happened the entire day, fest-wide.
Well met!  Shall we commence a Safety Meeting at once?