News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thievery at the camp sights

Started by Snylor, November 17, 2011, 05:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snylor

Greetings All,
I just wanted to say that some P.O.S. came into Valhalla and stole our plaque/sign last weekend. It is a wooden cut out of a Viking ship, painted brown with the name (spelled incorrectly) "Vahalla" on it. I have no idea why this was taken, other than for it to be something to brag about???!!!??? If anyone sees this could you please contact Randy or I or any member of Valhalla. There will be some type of reward if it's returned.
Thanks in advance!
Valhalla Elder and Keeper of the Bra Staff

dreamwalker

What a cool, sign I'm sorry if some sub human pond slime took it. Wonder what they think they are going to do with a viking boat shaped sign....
Normal? What's that?

angusmacinnes

you would almost think it a kid that put it in his room at home.  Who knows why people do stupid stuff like that.  I hope you find the sign.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

dbaldock

If you recover it, maybe you could cable-lock it to the tree?
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Bonny Pearl

Oh that stinks!   >:(  Will keep my eyes and ears open.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

KiltedPrivateer

What condition would you like the perpetrator in?
Was this from the Sherwood site or from TRF?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

eloquentXI

Why do people have to be this way?  :(

Will keep eyes and ears out for it. Sorry to hear this happened to ya'll!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Taylor Blu

Thats horrid.  I lent a hand raising the shute 1st weekend and the few vikings that were there gave us a warm welcome.  Can't think why anyone who meets them would betray their trust like that.

Snylor

Thank You every body for keeping an eye open for this. It was taken at TRF, we have been in the exact same spot since they moved us all from the smaller sight (now quite family area). Row 11-ish Most folks there know of Valhalla so they can point you to us if you are not familiar with our camp. As far as what shape the thief needs to be in, I'll take them any way you can get them to us! LOL
Thanks again All!
Valhalla Elder and Keeper of the Bra Staff