News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

First Timers

Started by MysticXSab, May 18, 2009, 02:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taarna

We will be there for all three days. We need this SOO BAD! I have heard this faire is a more "period" faire, but they will just have to forgive me. I lost a good bit of my garb to Ike, and this new creation is.... well, a child of Ike... sort of...

Look for a lost little Sea Faerie. Her name is Bubbles, and she may very well ask if you know the way back to her home. The poor thing was blown from her own realm to this mortal plane 8 months ago and has been very sad and lonely ever since.  ;)
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

Your Grace

Quote from: Taarna on May 19, 2009, 07:54:52 PM
We will be there for all three days. We need this SOO BAD! I have heard this faire is a more "period" faire, but they will just have to forgive me. I lost a good bit of my garb to Ike, and this new creation is.... well, a child of Ike... sort of...

Look for a lost little Sea Faerie. Her name is Bubbles, and she may very well ask if you know the way back to her home. The poor thing was blown from her own realm to this mortal plane 8 months ago and has been very sad and lonely ever since.  ;)
You will most certainly be welcomed no mater what you ware.
;D
1st Duke of Somerset

Taarna

Thank thee Your Grace! I am very much looking forward to my visit.
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

Chris B

We will be at the Super 8 all three nights.  We will be at the Meet N Greet all three days at about 9 AM, and I will be at the Wine and Alchemy Stage at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 2:00 and 5:30 everyday should anyone want to come by and talk.

Merlin

and Chris is buying beers for everyone!

Woohooo!

Hip hip.....HUZZAH !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Ryk Rakham

Quote from: Chris B on May 19, 2009, 08:25:20 PM
We will be at the Super 8 all three nights.  We will be at the Meet N Greet all three days at about 9 AM, and I will be at the Wine and Alchemy Stage at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 2:00 and 5:30 everyday should anyone want to come by and talk.

Lovin' Wine and Alchemy, bought both CD's last Sunday. I hope you guys are back every year...where else do you play??
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Taarna

They play at TRF I know. McLotofus had a private performance last year and it was WONDERFUL!

squiregaby

And don't forget about the Royal Joust at 11am, 2pm, and 6pm!!.....yes yes I know shameless plug for my company  :P
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

eloquentXI

Quote from: squiregaby on May 19, 2009, 10:06:44 PM
And don't forget about the Royal Joust at 11am, 2pm, and 6pm!!.....yes yes I know shameless plug for my company  :P

Look for the blonde squire with braid pigtails, a bit of freckles, that should be in...red and yellow, I presume? :]

AH! I found a photo of her too...walking parade. ^_^ http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/megsfairephotos/?action=view&current=073.jpg
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

squiregaby

Quote from: eloquentXI on May 19, 2009, 11:01:06 PM

Look for the blonde squire with braid pigtails, a bit of freckles, that should be in...red and yellow, I presume? :]

AH! I found a photo of her too...walking parade. ^_^ http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/megsfairephotos/?action=view&current=073.jpg
Hey! That's me!  ;D I think i'll be working for Don Mitri this weekend....might be in black, green and Blue if i'm working for Sir Marcos.....don't know....and won't know until I turn up on thursday.
But the easiest way to find me is to look for the NOT blonde :P squire with long hair.....it'll either be in braids, in a bun or down.  And if all else fails...ask the squire in white for Squire Gaby..that would be me.
I will however be MIA on saturday in the middle of the day....i've got a wedding to go to...darn friends getting married on a show day
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

eloquentXI

Quote from: squiregaby on May 19, 2009, 11:22:34 PM
Quote from: eloquentXI on May 19, 2009, 11:01:06 PM

Hey! That's me!  ;D I think i'll be working for Don Mitri this weekend....might be in black, green and Blue if i'm working for Sir Marcos.....don't know....and won't know until I turn up on thursday.
But the easiest way to find me is to look for the NOT blonde :P squire with long hair.....it'll either be in braids, in a bun or down.  And if all else fails...ask the squire in white for Squire Gaby..that would be me.
I will however be MIA on saturday in the middle of the day....i've got a wedding to go to...darn friends getting married on a show day

It's a blondish-brown...same thing...whatever... ^_^
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Chris B

Quote from: ryk on May 19, 2009, 09:12:52 PM
Quote from: Chris B on May 19, 2009, 08:25:20 PM

Lovin' Wine and Alchemy, bought both CD's last Sunday. I hope you guys are back every year...where else do you play??

I do not travel with them because I have full-time employment outside of the performing world, but the band got accepted to Michigan Ren Fair for August and September this year.  They are also playing Pensic, the Darbukastani (Sp?) Festival, TRF, and BARF.  I believe it is most likely that this weekend will be my last weekend with them, but there are other potential opportunities to play at TRF with other performers.......we shall see.

PS.  I might be pursuaded to continue playing for Mclotofus should the clan get tired of only hearing drum circles for 8 straight weeks.

JP yard troll

Chris, let me know just what kind of persuasion you would consider, the drums are nice and all, but they do get tiresome after a few weeks.
The Ice Queens enforcer