News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Weekend and Favorite Memories of 2009

Started by eloquentXI, May 25, 2009, 11:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grov

Now that you mention it, the seduction of Memorial Weekend won't be as strong next year when I no longer follow the 9-5er work week.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Martin Montgomery

By The Way.....If anybody has pictures of the three Proud R/F'ers "Folding the Flags" at Sholo's Show on Memorial Day.....I would like to see them,ever so much!! ;D ;D
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Grov

I wonder if Haggis might have seen it in part or entirety?
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Rani Zemirah

I have lots of pics of you two, but I missed the ones of you and LJ, Martin... I'll post them once I get them loaded. I have software issues atm, though... but soon, I promise!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

The Earl of Olmsted meeting up again with Madame Red from the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. She was at the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival the weekend of 16-17 May as well.

Being in the presence of Her Royal Majesty herself....Queen Bonnie
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Queen Bonnie

It was wonderful to finally meet you  and the Earl of Olmsted, Lady Kathleen! Great picture! The day went by way too fast! Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!