News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lodging for Rendezvous 2009 @ MDRF

Started by Lady_Glorianna, February 17, 2009, 01:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianwyn

Thanks for the info Scotsman, sounds like it will be a fine place to stay.  It's pretty much just for sleeping anyways  ;)

We are very excited about our trip to Maryland...and thank you for welcoming us Sir!!

analise

Just tossing this out there:

I am renting a 2 BR house and don't currently have a roomie (this may change by the beginning of September but either way: I also have an air mattress!). I am ~40 minutes from faire and wouldn't mind having company for the drive over so if somebody ends up not being able to find a conventional room, I'd likely be willing to offer mine. :)

Caria

I booked at the Days Inn Laurel/Ft. Meade!
Devil with the Angel Eyes
Navigatrix of the Bayou Scoundrel's

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Arianwyn

That's where Master Ravyne I are staying as well.....leaving Canada on the Thursday and staying in Williamsport, PA for the night then on to Maryland on Friday morning...

Looking forward to this very much.....

Nancy

mehan

I checked again, and rates at the hotel where I am staying have dropped again.  So I canceled and rebooked and saved another $100.   Wouldn' hurt to check your place too!

Amras Elfwine

Quote from: mehan on August 29, 2009, 05:36:18 AM
I checked again, and rates at the hotel where I am staying have dropped again.  So I canceled and rebooked and saved another $100.   Wouldn' hurt to check your place too!

I cannot wait to hug you! (As usual...)
:-)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scotsman

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on August 31, 2009, 08:48:12 AM
Quote from: mehan on August 29, 2009, 05:36:18 AM
I cannot wait to hug you! (As usual...)
:-)

Get in line squirrel boy!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

LadyDracolich

We're booked at the La Quinta in Jessup, MD.  It's about 20 mins from faire (depending on who's driving).  It's recently renovated as I learned when I stayed there for MDRF in 07.. lol, they were still finishing up.  It's reasonably priced and comfy. :D
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Lord Dragonspyre

Booked at the Sheraton Annapolis. Only 3 mi from MDRF.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Hibernian

We're in at the Hilton Garden Inn also about 3 miles away!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"