News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

wehoo, newbe camper, 5th year to the fair

Started by cigar dave, October 04, 2008, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigar dave

finally! after 3 years i talked my friends into wearing my costumes and making a little holy grail band. i was tons of fun, some people got it, others didn't  ::).

only problem is, once im done with the knight who says nie costume, ill have to find yet another to play along.....think i may need some new friends who are more willing to have some fun! Though after these two saw how much fun it was, im betting they will do it again.

Tanyor

I saw your  Rabbit of Caerbannog in Vaults pictures. Bwahaha. Man When I first saw that movie I thought the bunny made the movie. I need to go watch it again.

valt

Actually that was a different Tim.  The Tim in cigar dave's group, unless I am mistaken, was female behind the wiskers.  Didn't realize that was your crew cigar dave, otherwise I would have hunted you down for a shot.  I did see your group walking through the festival and thought it was great.  Hope to see the knight who says nie added to the group.

cigar dave

that was me vault, i started the day as tim. after lunch i let Jolynn dress as tim, and i broke out belvedere. this was his first outing and it was a blast!

Tanyor

Yeah Vault I think your right. CigarDave pulled a fast one.

valt

Ah, the old switch-a-roo, well played sir.  :)