News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Sherwood 2010 Roll Call: Who, What, When, Where?

Started by eloquentXI, December 07, 2009, 02:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Hi folks! 81 Days til the cannon sounds for Sherwood!
And even though I will most likely only be making it out to Sherwood for Opening Weekend, I thought I'd go ahead and take charge of the list of folks who were planning on attending. I know we are all very excited for this faire to open its gates. Even though I have not seen the grounds with my own eyes, word of Rengypsy and all those working beside him has traveled to my ears and a few photos have even been found. This looks to be an incredible faire and I can't wait to hear and see all the wonderful things it has offer.

Please specify which weekends you are attending. If you're attending both days or only Sat. or Sun, please specify that.
If you're working, please specify which boothe, etc. etc.
If you're camping, please specify with/where!

As soon as I know, I will update the thread with the themes for each weekend!
Ya'll know the drill! :D

2010 OFFICIAL RF.COM ROLL CALL

Boothie/Vendor/Cast/Mgmt
ThreeAcreRanch Soaps- Summerwood Soaps
Randal- Tomato booth
Renshirts- renshirts!
mpullen- Campgrounds Manager
PyroMaster- Special Effects and Pyrotechnic
woodenjournals- WoodenJournal & More Booth 218
Blue66669- Fellowship Foundry

Opening Weekend: February 27-28th
eloquentXI + Almare- camping
Aiacha- camping
LadyElizabeth + Rachel- camping
Merlin- camping
RenRobin +1- camping
SirRichardBear + LadyBear -camping
RaniZemirah + 1- camping
Spikey + Liz- camping
lady M + 3- Saturday only
Reaper + Lady Rae
Zardoz
KiltedPrivateer - camping
*Teach* + Trinn- camping
bellevivre + Mitch
Queen_of_Navarre + The Unseen Court
Ottheinrich + MastHuggerKate
Melkar
The Rogue Gambit
Lady Rosaline
Lishy + Dennis- WEDDING!
The Stalkwells
Ann Marie + Chris B
Jinglebum
Lady Kett
Element of Air + O'Riley
midnightferret + Ambard
The Rogue Gambit

March 6-7th
RenRobin + ?- camping
angusmacinnes
KiltedPrivateer
bellevivre + Mitch

March 13-14th
angusmacinnes
KiltedPrivateer
bellevivre + Mitch
FaeHollow + 2

March 20-21th
RenRobin- camping
SirRichardBear + LadyBear -camping
angusmacinnes
Ryk Rakham and Jezz the Belle- camping?
KiltedPrivateer
bellevivre + Mitch

March 27-28th
angusmacinnes
KiltedPrivateer
bellevivre + Mitch

April 3-4th
LadyElizabeth+Rachel- camping
angusmacinnes
KiltedPrivateer
bellevivre + Mitch- Sat only
LadyRosaline
Avidd
The Rogue Gambit
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

ThreeAcreRanch Soaps

I will be there every weekend, as a vendor.  My booth will be Summerwood Soaps.

Randal

Vive Ut Vive

Aiacha

I'll be out camping opening weekend, but unable to make any other weekends out.

LadyElizabeth

Rachel and I will definitely be there opening weekend, probably closing weekend, and hopefully a good 1-2 other weekends.  We will let you know once it has been determined.  Can't wait for opening!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

RenShirts

RenShirts will be in our New Building.  Check out the progress at renshirts.com.

Merlin

If I can get off work on the 28th...I will be there camping for opening weekend.

I really want to come support this faire because many people have worked very hard to get this thing going.
I am Merlin.... not Robin Hood... but I still want to be there.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

mpullen

As the campgrounds manager, I will be there, every weekend, from Friday to Monday, rain or shine.

I realized a few weeks ago that managing a bunch of crazy partying people is going to really seriously cut into my partying time. I'll be bouncing from camping area to camping area to make sure everyone is happy. Just look for the sad looking old man with an empty mug.

My biggest reward will be having a full weekend without any complaints and everyone having fun.

Zaubon

Quote from: mpullen on December 07, 2009, 05:52:50 PM
As the campgrounds manager, I will be there, every weekend, from Friday to Monday, rain or shine.

I realized a few weeks ago that managing a bunch of crazy partying people is going to really seriously cut into my partying time. I'll be bouncing from camping area to camping area to make sure everyone is happy. Just look for the sad looking old man with an empty mug.

My biggest reward will be having a full weekend without any complaints and everyone having fun.
Skip the party and take a run over to LARF this weekend to see how their camp manager keeps a handle on things. They have a great balance of good times and lack of stupidity. I realize that it's asking a lot to give up the dedication of the chapel and other events, but it is a good education on a system that works and gives you a weekend at a really good faire.

Zaubon

rengypsy

please do not skip the gathering.  we need your spirits and bodies there for the dedication of our collective chapel and all the events of the day and night.  we are building more than a fac ility. we are building a living breathing community.  we need you here.  we need your ideas, your energies.  some of you felt and experienced what i am talking about at the dedication of the stone circle in august.  there is something stirring in the woods of sherwood.  commit to this, please.  bring your best energies to the woods.  peace, rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

LadyElizabeth

I wish I could be there, or LARF for that matter, but I will be at Kat's wedding in Houston this weekend!!!

Good wishes and prayers heading your way from here though!!!!  I know this will suceed with all the buzz you've already started!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Queen Bonnie

I plan to be there Saturday at the gathering on Dec 12. I will bring some crystals and wands for sale for the bazzar. For faire- every weekend! .
No camping for me.I only live 20 minutes away! Huzzah!!!!
It is difficult to do the evening festivities as I don't drive at night. Drat. see you there!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

RenRobin

I plan to be there opening weekend with my friend Sherry.  Camping

Second weekend with my personal clan.

The weekend of Moon)Dawg's wedding March 20th - Camping with PR

not sure about the rest of the weekends we will see.
Loki-terr (in training)

SirRichardBear

If everything goes as plan Lady Bear and I will be there opening weekend and March 20th for the wedding.  Camping both weekends.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Rani Zemirah

It looks like my renlet and I will be there for opening weekend, camping! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede